PM outbox....Delayed?

Started by ricoishere, 06/26/2019 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricoishere

Is it just me or do all PMs sit in outbox for a ridiculous amount of time?  :angry:
I got way too many cigars, too much booze, not many friends. Life is GRAND.
-Rico

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

My humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=ricoishere

ninfiction

Until they are read...I think.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

Quoteninfiction - 6/26/2019  11:31 PM

Until they are read...I think.

Correct
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Deener27

Quotericoishere - 6/26/2019  10:28 PM

Is it just me or do all PMs sit in outbox for a ridiculous amount of time?  :angry:

That just means whoever you PM'ed is either not active, has not see it, or...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

QuoteDeener27 - 6/27/2019  7:14 AM

Quotericoishere - 6/26/2019  10:28 PM

That just means whoever you PM'ed is either not active, has not see it, or...

:lmao:  :lmao: I've used the "or" before

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.