From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

New Govee Mini

Started by bstessl, 07/04/2019 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Govee has a Mini Thermometer/Hygrometer now.  I took it to work with me to see how well it worked in varying temperatures and whatnot, and I think it performed pretty well!  It can be found on Amazon and has a price point of $29.99 but will be on sale during "Prime Days" and I also have a coupon code for anyone that wants to use it.  It brings the cost down to about $20  

Use the link to get you there, and use the code 6yihrc2b to save some money!
https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Bluetooth-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature/dp/B07R586J37/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=govee+mini&qid=1562247277&s=gateway&sr=8-2#customerReviews
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 7/4/2019  8:52 AM

Govee has a Mini Thermometer/Hygrometer now.  I took it to work with me to see how well it worked in varying temperatures and whatnot, and I think it performed pretty well!  It can be found on Amazon and has a price point of $29.99 but will be on sale during "Prime Days" and I also have a coupon code for anyone that wants to use it.  It brings the cost down to about $20  

Use the link to get you there, and use the code 6yihrc2b to save some money!
https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Bluetooth-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature/dp/B07R586J37/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=govee+mini&qid=1562247277&s=gateway&sr=8-2#customerReviews

I don't know about the mini but the regular BT and wifi models are fantastic.  After using several different hydrometers, I popped for these and they are totally fantastic.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

shakinghorizons

Can you calibrate it? Unlike the Boveda Butler?

bstessl

Quoteshakinghorizons - 7/4/2019  9:46 AM  Can you calibrate it? Unlike the Boveda Butler?
yup, you can calibrate all models.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.