Bombed by Tuck

Started by ninfiction, 07/10/2019 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Todd and I have a long history going back and forth about database entries. He's submitted a lot. At first it was more work on my end verifying everything than I liked but Todd worked with me and got it all straightened out so the work on my end is minimal. For that alone I should have bombed him. I think I tried to pass my turn for PIF at one point but he wasn't having it or something....anyway this bomb showed up last week after the 4th and it is a wonderful selection(already smoked a couple) and greatly appreciated.

Thank you brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Hot Stuff x

Where's the "Like" button?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

klamm143

NICEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

Very nice selection. :thumbsup:

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tuck0411

Glad you liked the selection, Brian.  As I mentioned in the note with the sticks, it's the least I could do for hitting you with all those DB submissions.  And speaking of which, I may have some more soon....   :cigarman:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Murphy223

Very Nice Job!  Looks great. Enjoy

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

tuck0411

Glad you guys approve.  FYI - I sent Brian the Oliva 2nds Liga VM to see if he might agree it may be the 2nd of the Melanio Maduro.  It seemed so to me, but my palate is still pretty unrefined, so I wouldn't take my word for it.  It's a great smoke, in any case, and I'd recommend it, especially at the prices you can usually get them for on C-bid.   :smoker2:
Todd

ninfiction

Quotetuck0411 - 7/16/2019  8:54 PM

Glad you guys approve.  FYI - I sent Brian the Oliva 2nds Liga VM to see if he might agree it may be the 2nd of the Melanio Maduro.  It seemed so to me, but my palate is still pretty unrefined, so I wouldn't take my word for it.  It's a great smoke, in any case, and I'd recommend it, especially at the prices you can usually get them for on C-bid.   :smoker2:

I forgot to send you a note. I smoked them on back to back nights and they are very similar if not the same thing. Smoked great too, no issues at all.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tuck0411

Quoteninfiction - 7/16/2019  7:33 PM

Quotetuck0411 - 7/16/2019  8:54 PM

I forgot to send you a note. I smoked them on back to back nights and they are very similar if not the same thing. Smoked great too, no issues at all.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback, Brian.  I had first thought the Liga VM might be the V Maduro, but a back-to-back comparison smoke of all three confirmed it was more likely the Melanio Maduro.  And the 2nds do smoke pretty well, too, in my experience as well.  Have not had many issues with most of them.
Todd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.