KFC

Started by Valetnlv, 07/19/2019 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valetnlv

KFC
I love these taste just like the smell of a BBQ restaurant.

Brlesq

Must be a Drew Estate thing.  The other day I was mowing the yard, and every time I took a pass by the Japanese Beetle trap, I could swear I smelled a Kuba Kuba. :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

I too enjoy the secret recipe.  Hmmm, 11 herbs and spices.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

arrow34

QuoteDeener27 - 7/20/2019  3:22 PM

lol I thought the same thing... but figured it out.  I tried them when they first came out... interesting. but a novelty for me.

Deener27

Quotearrow34 - 7/20/2019  5:47 PM

QuoteDeener27 - 7/20/2019  3:22 PM

lol I thought the same thing... but figured it out.  I tried them when they first came out... interesting. but a novelty for me.

Just having a bit of fun. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

McBryde

I really enjoy them also, but find that I like the smaller ring gauged ones better because you get more of the fire cured taste. I did however have one of the pigs not too long ago and it was good as well. My favorite is the Hogs Tooth sized ones that you can only get at Famous though. It is a 6x46.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.