Blazer - RIP

Started by Murphy223, 08/19/2019 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy223

So I made the mistake of packing my Blazer Torch in my luggage this weekend and there was no way TSA was going to let me through with it, checked or unchecked so I had to say goodbye to a trusty friend that I've had for over 20 yrs.   I was with the wife/kids and running late for the flight so definitely would not have had time to empty it and go back to check my luggage.

So, I'm looking for recommendations / suggestions on a replacement quality lighter that doesn't break the bank.   

Kid Montana

Uh, another Blazer?  Or if you want to get 85% of the quality for 33% of the cost, JetLine.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Cfickter

I would also watch C-Bid.  I have picked up Xikar Alume single flames for under $15
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

I have a Xikar single flame, not sure which model...from cbid as Chuck mentioned.

The only issue I had was that the flame wouldn't adjust very high so I had to take the bottom wheel off and kind of adjust it, then put it back together. Manufacturing issue that was easily resolved with the help of youtube.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Quoteninfiction - 8/19/2019  3:45 PM  I have a Xikar single flame, not sure which model...from cbid as Chuck mentioned.  The only issue I had was that the flame wouldn't adjust very high so I had to take the bottom wheel off and kind of adjust it, then put it back together. Manufacturing issue that was easily resolved with the help of youtube.

XIkar does, and I assume other lighter mfg also, have a governor on the flame height adjustment 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.