Anyone smoking HVC stuff?

Started by StogieDad, 08/29/2019 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I recently started running through some of the HVC sticks and have really enjoyed them so far.  So far I have smoked the Pan Caliente, Cerro Maduro, First Selection Broadleaf, and La Rosa 520.  I have some San Isidros and Edicion Especial 2015 that I haven't gotten to yet, and might have a box of Serie A.  Just wondering if anyone else was enjoying these and what you thought?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Michael, I've been a fan of many HVC cigars for a number of years.Just like any brand, they have hits and misses.  My favorite is the HVC Vieja Cosecha No.2. I've "enabled" at least 5 Geeks into becoming fans of that one. :biggrin:

Their Black Friday cigars are pretty darned good too.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

I'm another fan of HVC having smoked my way through most of the line. One you haven't sampled yet, the San Isidros, is one I particularly enjoyed.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Deener27

QuoteBrlesq - 8/29/2019  5:31 PM

Michael, I've been a fan of many HVC cigars for a number of years.Just like any brand, they have hits and misses.  My favorite is the HVC Vieja Cosecha No.2. I've "enabled" at least 5 Geeks into becoming fans of that one. :biggrin:

Their Black Friday cigars are pretty darned good too.

That VC 2 is a great cigar.  I know I am part of the at least 5 group.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Adwinistrator

Just got started with HVC, and loved the 3 sticks I've had.  Gonna have to find more eventually...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.