Box split for Alec Bradley Magic Toast Toro

Started by arrow34, 09/09/2019 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

Hi all,

Holt's is having a good sale on Alec Bradley magic toast boxes, I was planning on getting a box of toros ($100) and wondering if anyway would like to split the box?  I'm going to keep half, but willing to do a 10 pack or two fives?  Price for the five will be $25 + shipping and of course $50 plus shipping.  Any takers?

tuck0411

You getting toros or gordos?  The price I'm seeing for toros is 94.99 and gordos are 99.99.  Either way, put me down for five, please and thanks.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

arrow34

tuck0411 - Toros- the price without tax is $94.99 + tax :( = $100 - You are down for a fiver.

They were bought last night anyway.  So I will hopefully get them this week.  I smoked a robusto for the first time last night also and was very impressed.

1 more fiver up for grabs or i will just hold onto them :)

calvarez

I've had one of them, and have another on hand.  I had a very hard draw, with limited smoke because of it.  I got them from the Cigar.com CoM, and they even noted the tight draw themselves.  I'd love to hear your experience when you smoke more.  The flavors were great--when I could triple-puff hard enough to get smoke.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

benchjockey

I've smoked a number of them and am enjoying one now without experiencing the problems you mentioned. Draw is good, smoke output generous and they are tasty. I bought mine from Holt's.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

I bought robustos and have smoked two, no problems at all.  Good smoke.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.