October Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 09/09/2019 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This cigar has been generously sponsored by Deener27(David).

The Cigar: This cigar is the Aganorsa Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch Orpheus 6x44. This release is all Aganorsa whereas the previous Guardian of the Farm line was in collaboration with Warped. Y

Due Date: October 1, 2019

The Reviewers:

1. Brlesq (Bruce)
2. Cficter (Chuck)
3. DRuff  (Doug)
4. bstessl (Brian)
5. KidMontana (Daniel)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to David for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin' - :cigarman:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

Note: the due date has been changed to October 1st.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

Thanks, Pete.  It was going to be tight.  Cigars are en route.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Brlesq

Received today.  Thanks for including me on this one, Dave!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

Gents, just a friendly reminder that the reviews are due Oct 1st, next Tuesday.

Thanks for being a part of the review.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Kid Montana

Oh, forgot to post that I got the cigars last week, and posted the review last night!  Thanks David!

I'd rather have a cigar...

Deener27

Gents, just a friendly reminder that the critique is due in a few days.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

Review in.  Thanks for including me!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DRuff

Review is in, thanks for including me!  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:

Cfickter

Mine is in, thanks for letting me participate
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

Thanks everyone for doing your critiques and getting them in even in the tight window that we had.  I enjoyed reading the reviews and your assessments of a brand new cigar, most of which I agreed with upon first pass.

Feedback has been left for everyone and I look forward to doing this again next year.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.