Started by Adwinistrator, 10/01/2019 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

wescat

That is one hell of a good deal.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

arrow34

Good deal! But gotta resist

Kman

Does anybody have any experience with this vendor iHavanas? This deal is still on and I went all the way through the process to buy until I got to the checkout. They use some Asian service for checkout and that just seems like you're begging to get your information stolen. I chickened out but if others have had positive experiences from here, I may reconsider.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

shakinghorizons

QuoteKman - 10/5/2019  12:34 PM

Does anybody have any experience with this vendor iHavanas? This deal is still on and I went all the way through the process to buy until I got to the checkout. They use some Asian service for checkout and that just seems like you're begging to get your information stolen. I chickened out but if others have had positive experiences from here, I may reconsider.

They're legit, just ask my bank account, lol.

Adwinistrator

I trust iHav.  Can't speak to the security of their CC processing company, but I've had no issues.

c9belayer

Dammit! Stop that! I just placed my order...
-- c9belayer

Adwinistrator

Quotec9belayer - 10/8/2019  6:01 PM

Dammit! Stop that! I just placed my order...

When my CAD is acting up, I find it helps to get other people to buy cigars...

c9belayer

Too funny!  I just received the order. It took 1 week to get from Geneva Switzerland, to California USA. That's faster than any US tobacconist!  I also find it ironic that my first ever purchase from IHavanas was for Nicaraguan cigars. 
-- c9belayer

Adwinistrator

Yeah, they are one of the best at shipping.  Glad it all worked out for you!

tjm0831

Had to snag a box here too.  Thanks for the tip!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chefjohn

I'd love to snag one of these but I blew my budget for the month.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.