Mystery deal at Cigar Page

Started by tuck0411, 12/01/2019 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuck0411

https://www.cigarpage.com/the-december-haul.html?

They do this once a month.  Last month they sent me two fivers, one of AVO Syncro Nicaragua Robusto and one of A.J. Fernandez Enclave Broadleaf Belicoso.  Not sure where else you'd find those sticks for $3 each unless you just get really lucky on C-bid...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

arrow34

Hey Todd.  i go tin on that deal last month and it was great!  I am glad you pointed this out, in for one set!  
One looks like a AJ Fernandez Bellas Artes maduro the other... maybe a griffen?

sweatsock

Thanks for posting this. I am an infrequent cigar page buyer; check their site daily but never look beyond the first page. I generally avoid blind samplers because some of the cigars won't get smoked and many have over inflated prices like Gurkha that pump up the "value' of the offering. I have bought similar from Holts.  I did buy two of the CP boxes of crapola and was expecting something like the old JR TorT  deals. Instead I got a bunch of stuff that I couldn't use and an uninspiring collection of cigars including a Gurkha.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 12/1/2019  10:22 AM

Hey Todd.  i go tin on that deal last month and it was great!  I am glad you pointed this out, in for one set!  

Dunno, I didn't try to decipher the blurry pic and who knows if that's representative of the actual sticks they're sending this time.  But, we'll know in a few days...

At any rate, anyone who hasn't jumped on this yet has about 4 hours left...   :smoker2:
Todd

arrow34

I was just speculating...  Last time they did post the pics of the sticks labels blurred like this and it turned out to be both sticks.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 12/1/2019  10:22 AM

Ed called it - got this today and it is indeed the Bellas Artes Maduro toro and the Griffins Robusto.  Both sticks I haven't tried yet.   :smoker2:
Todd

arrow34

Yup. Mine arrived today also! Great deal.  Just wish they had gone more medium for the second cigar vs mild... But I have mooch that will love the Griffin sticks. Merry Christmas

Also... is it sad or good that I can identify a label... even blurred?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.