Cigars.com - double up 25% coupons (works on God of Fire)

Started by Adwinistrator, 12/03/2019 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Doesn't work on most high end cigar brands, but for some reason it does for God of Fire, which they have a lot of...

Worth trying on anything you're looking for while this works.

sweatsock

headfirst

Wow, worked for me.  I swore I was done buying but 50% off?!  Couldn't ignore that.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Damn dude, thanks!  I was done but that was stout.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Wow... DARN YOU(thank you), credit card is melting!!! But if this goes through... amazing discount.  I am in for an order of The God of fire serie B maduro &  No. 7 Parejo Sin Compromiso Seleccion -  Crazy both for $224... shipped.  I am going to have to hide these from my wife...

shakinghorizons

Anyone want to split a box of God of Fire Angelenos Robusto? $68 shipped for 12

arrow34

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/3/2019  10:04 AM

Doesn't work on most high end cigar brands, but for some reason it does for God of Fire, which they have a lot of...

Worth trying on anything you're looking for while this works.

Has your stuff shipped?  I took a chance, since it took 50% off both boxes... why not.

Adwinistrator

arrow34

I guess fingers crossed!  Thanks again for posting this.  Even if my credit card hates you and me.

nickthafish

Couldn't resist the GOF B. Now lets see if they ship! LOL

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

Quotenickthafish - 12/3/2019  3:37 PM

Couldn't resist the GOF B. Now lets see if they ship! LOL

My order of
1. Sin Compromiso Seleccion · No. 7 Parejo · Box of 13

2. God of Fire Serie B · Double Robusto · Box of 10

Says shipped via USPS! Thanks!  Update, but haven't gotten an email yet staying it. Just listed on the order history on the website... Fingers still crossed.

nirab

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Brian Foley
12614 Red Bud Trl
Buda, TX 78610

SHIPPING METHOD
Best Way

BILLING ADDRESS
Brian Foley
12614 Red Bud Trl
Buda, TX 78610

PAYMENT
Credit Card:XXXX
ORDER NUMBER #1069772
Items   Pkg   Qty   Price
Double Robusto God of Fire Serie B (GOFBDR)   BOX   1   $220.00
Order Subtotal   $220.00
Coupon Amount   - $110.00
Shipping Cost   FREE
Tax Amount   $9.07
Order Total   
$119.07
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as the order is processed.
Print this receipt for your records
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Hello Brian Foley
thank you for shopping at Cigars.com
Your order is confirmed and being prepared to ship.
You will receive an email shortly with tracking information.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

arrow34

Same here!

Hello edward wilcox
thank you for shopping at Cigars.com
Your order has shipped!

Adwinistrator

nickthafish

arrow34

Gotta say... I am always excited when cigars arrive in the mail, but this shipment is going to be extra special :)

StogieDad

We should have a God of Fire herf, er'body gonna have plenty to go around  :lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

QuoteStogieDad - 12/4/2019  11:24 AM

We should have a God of Fire herf, er'body gonna have plenty to go around  :lmao:

I have never had any of the God of Fire series...  So quite excited.  I also would have bought more if I hadnt bought a few more boxes off of cigarpage/fieldsupply.

Brlesq

This was a GREAT find, thanks for posting it Ryan!

I got a box of San Cristobal Ovations, regularly $257.40 for $128.70, and then $5 more off for signing up for their emails. Final cost $123.70, or $5.62 per cigar
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

I got a box of Tramp Stamps for $3.50 each and a box of Esteban Carreras ChupaCabra hellcat for under $4 each, and confirmed as shipped just now.  Thanks again for the heads up, awesome deal.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.