Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

Alec Bradley Sampler - $9.99 + Free Shipping

Started by StogieDad, 12/05/2019 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

PETE314

Always liked the MAXX and Tempus.  Prensado is really good as well...just not as good as the Tempus IMO.  Black Market is a solid stick.  But I don't know much about the Lineage.   All in all I think this is a pretty decent deal.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

arrow34

Alec Bradley makes a solid stick and at $2 a stick. Great deal! Thx

Beegerply

I've smoked almost a box of the Lineage and find it to be a solid smoke IMO I think its one of the they put out. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.