What Are Your Favorite NEW Cigars Released in 2019?

Started by Brlesq, 12/11/2019 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Your Favorite NEW Cigars Released in 2019?

Drew Estate BOTL 2019 Lancero
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Brlesq

Another recent post is asking the question (similar to the CA Top 25) about the best cigars you smoked this year, whether or not they are new releases or simply old cigars you've recently smoked.  I've smoked a lot of great, old cigars this year. And we had a recent contest that got many folks to smoke the cigars they had been saving for a "special occasion", so there is sure to be a lot of older cigars hitting the lists on that thread.

But what inquiring minds want to know is:  Which NEW cigars released in 2019 really impressed you?  We're all getting slammed with cigar emails with discounts right now, so let your fellow BOTL know which cigars they should be trying out with their discounts. I've listed a few of my favorites from 2019, and you can add your own and vote for one or more above!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

I had forgotten about the Aganorsa. Smoked several early in the year. Natural and Maduro I think or were they all Maduro, I can't say. Tasty though.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Beegerply

I guess I'm not much of a cigar geek I haven't heard of any those cigars. I lead a sheltered life I guess, lol.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

arrow34

I just added the Dias de Gloria by AJ Fernandez - pretty solid smoke, try the the short Churchill first!

Cfickter

Quotearrow34 - 12/12/2019  10:13 AM  I just added the Dias de Gloria by AJ Fernandez - pretty solid smoke, try the the short Churchill first!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

I have enjoyed several of the Southern Draw blends, including the Jacob's Ladder.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

arrow34

Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro - #1 this year???  Anyone besides the two reviewers tried it?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.