Inaugural Pass of 2020 "We are Rolling"

Started by 05Venturer, 12/18/2019 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Inaugural Pass of 2020'.
Head over to the Right Side of the home page an click the "Request to Join" button and I'll decide who's worthy. LMAO

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Will post up seed list when i decide to.
Plan to kick this off 1st or 2nd week of January.
Come on in the water is froze LOL
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Adwinistrator

Any particular plan or theme, or just random mix of stuff?

Count me in

05Venturer

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/18/2019  10:05 AM

Any particular plan or theme, or just random mix of stuff?

Count me in
Random mix, share cigars you really enjoy with thee rest of the group
Kent

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nickthafish

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

You're not in until to hit the button LOL
Kent

fropones

05Venturer

Cmon Geeks, Its really easy, Right side of Home Page "Request to Join"   :confused:  :lmao:
Kent

DRuff

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DonM

I would ask if you take Curmudgeons in this pass, but you already have a bunch in the pass.  I am game

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

We have about a dozen in so far, I will add in seed cigar list within the next few days and will try to get it moving the week of Jan 5th.
 :dancing:  :dancing:
Kent

05Venturer

A few cigars added to seed list. Doubling up a couple to share a bit more of a few faves.
Kent

DRuff

QuoteDonM - 12/24/2019  5:15 PM  I would ask if you take Curmudgeons in this pass, but you already have a bunch in the pass.  I am game

Ah, shaddup. :)

nickthafish

Dang, I guess I didn't make the cut?

05Venturer

Quotenickthafish - 12/30/2019  12:27 AM

Dang, I guess I didn't make the cut?

"Cmon Geeks, Its really easy, Right side of Home Page "Request to Join""

You didn't hit the button, still lots of time.
Kent

DonM

QuoteDRuff - 12/28/2019  1:06 AM

QuoteDonM - 12/24/2019  5:15 PM  I would ask if you take Curmudgeons in this pass, but you already have a bunch in the pass.  I am game

Ah, shaddup. :)

Yea?  Get off my lawn  :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

ok geeks, gonna shoot to get this out this coming week. I'll give anyone else that wants in until tomorrow night to request then we'll get this going.
Kent

Vroomp

Awe,  guess I missed it~!

Although, I do see it's coming withing 10 miles of me.... :shades:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.