LGC Esteli 5 Cigars $15 Free Shipping

Started by junglepete, 12/31/2019 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I took advantage of that one from their email list.  Man sometimes, Fox shoots deals like this that I have no idea how they make anything.  Those are good smokes, although a bit bigger than my normal preference, for $15 shipped free.  This one probably won't but usually they throw in an extra stick of their choice and always have a hand written thank you note.  Great place to do business with.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tuck0411

I've given up on Fox.  Their email deals with the low-ball prices are always sold out by the time I click on them, which can't be more than a few hours after they've sent them, which leads me to believe they're merely trying to get folks onto their site in the hopes we'll buy something else (at a higher price).  No thanks, not a fan of this type of click-bait marketing, so they'll get no business from me.   :notamused:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

StogieDad

Quotetuck0411 - 1/2/2020  4:10 PM

I've given up on Fox.  Their email deals with the low-ball prices are always sold out by the time I click on them, which can't be more than a few hours after they've sent them, which leads me to believe they're merely trying to get folks onto their site in the hopes we'll buy something else (at a higher price).  No thanks, not a fan of this type of click-bait marketing, so they'll get no business from me.   :notamused:

Wow, I have never had that problem.  This deal is still available in fact.  I have bought tons of their deals and had a couple sell out that I didn't bite and went back, but usually even then still get them.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tuck0411

Hmm, it looks like it is indeed still available.  Maybe they've changed their ways...  This is a tempting deal, especially now that I see it's not just the regular Esteli, but the Serie R.  I may have to rethink my previous position on whether to give them my business...   :cigarman:
Todd

tuck0411

Ok, I take back everything I said about Fox... They sent me six sticks instead of the advertised 5, the extra being a second #64.  Wow.  

Now, if they'd just run the same deal for the maduro version....  :smoker:
Todd

StogieDad

Yea, I got the extra too in my order.  Good folks.  And always a hand written thank you in each box.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Quotetuck0411 - 1/6/2020  7:27 PM

Ok, I take back everything I said about Fox... They sent me six sticks instead of the advertised 5, the extra being a second #64.  Wow.  

LOL Glad you got in on the deal.  I sometimes curse them when I try to get a good deal :)  But fox is a class act.  They like to send extras when they can!

tuck0411

QuoteStogieDad - 1/7/2020  5:43 AM

Yea, I got the extra too in my order.  Good folks.  And always a hand written thank you in each box.

Yes, got a note with my order, and the wording of it makes me wonder if one of them is lurking about here on the forum...  At any rate, it's safe to say they'll be getting more of my business.   :smoker2:
Todd

StogieDad

Quotetuck0411 - 1/6/2020  7:27 PM

Maybe they are reading the forum.....

https://foxcigar.com/shop/deals/serie-r-esteli-maduro-60-kit/
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tuck0411

Ha, it seems they may be...   Did you get an email for that?   I did not.  However, it's now in my cart....  

Thanks for the tip!   :smoker2:
Todd

StogieDad

Quotetuck0411 - 1/10/2020  2:42 PM

Ha, it seems they may be...   Did you get an email for that?   I did not.  However, it's now in my cart....  

Thanks for the tip!   :smoker2:

Yea early this AM.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tuck0411

Well, I tried to order the Maduros, but it's saying I failed age verification and won't continue.  This ever happen to anyone else at the Fox site?    :confused:

Nevermind, figured it out.  My birth date info hadn't been saved to my account for some unknown reason.
Todd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.