40% Off At JR Cigars

Started by benchjockey, 01/13/2020 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Coupon Code: GIVEME40

No minimum, some exclusions. Offer runs through Tuesday at 11:59 pm. 

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Man I was trying to curb the spending!  Gotta look though...thanks.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

There are some deals there/

headfirst

Code doesn't work on their already discounted stuff, or stuff like Ashton, God of Fire, etc.

Stuff that I thought looked like a great deal in reality with the code is the BLTC stuff (if you haven't smoked deliverance nocturne you need to), leaf by James under $6 each, Romacraft, and the price on AVO 30 years is right ($7-$8 range).
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Also if you are a Leaf by Oscar fan, you can get the new torpedo vitola only here at JR
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

c9belayer

No no no! I can't even look because we all know what'll happen...!
-- c9belayer

sweatsock

I hate to say it but at this moment in time, I have too many cigars with a few boxes not in storage. My default purchase with a deal like this is MFO33 a My Father Overrun Oscuro  torpedo.

https://www.jrcigars.com/search?q=mfo&prefn1=brand&prefn2=wrapperShade&srule=best-matches&prefv1=Nicaraguan%20Factory%20Overruns&prefv2=oscuro

I've been buying these since 2016. They were introduced at $29.95 and for a long time there was a code for an additional 15% off. The overruns are currently at $44.95 and with 40% off $27.00 for 20. If a person likes cigars made at the My Father Factory this is an outstanding deal.

junglepete

I'm just curious here sweatsock, but how are you sure that MFO33 stands for the My Father Factory?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sweatsock

Quotejunglepete - 1/14/2020  1:13 PM

I'm just curious here sweatsock, but how are you sure that MFO33 stands for the My Father Factory?

Without insider knowledge, I am very sure based on how typically JR assigns product codes. The code refers to the factory not the cigar brand. I've bought a lot of these and the original release were fantastic and the current ones are very good; construction and flavor. I tried a lot of different kinds when they first came out mainly with darker wrappers. I'm pretty sure the EGO code, which I haven't smoked are El Galan Overruns. The NOV code probably just stands for Nicaraguan Overruns. I have a bundle of these that I haven't tried.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.