They must be getting a volume discount

Started by sweatsock, 01/18/2020 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

Not a joke but a humorous observation. The newly created space force has picked a uniform and it is camo. I'm glad  there isn't a forum remotely related to politics but I couldn't find a forum appropriate to random thoughts.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

you would have thought basic black would have worked
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Here is one they could have used

Mork

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

These are very fashionable and would have pulled in the Teletubbie fans

teletubbies 

sweatsock

I think camo was chosen because it would be attractive to enlistees. I served in the Air Force during the Vietnam era and the utility uniform was boring green the same as the army. For the last 12 years before retirement I worked next to an Army base. It was weird seeing people shopping in I guess desert camo. I don't think the camo would be effective even in the produce section of a grocery store. Camo is one of the required uniforms in The US and around the world. Even with Iraq and Afghanistan, most military don't have a need for camo, but it looks cool.

Vroomp

I lean toward the classic look...........

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.