Make Your Own Cohibas!

Started by Brlesq, 01/24/2020 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Have you ever bought a cheap bundle of cigars, hoping to find a hidden gem, only to be disappointing? :confused:

Has a buddy bombed you with some yard 'gars that he didn't want anymore? :barfonyou:

Did you feel lucky when you bought those "Angry Elf" cigars for $20/bundle because you thought they were a limited holiday release?    :blech:

No need to be upset any longer about your shytty cigars. Just make them taste like Cohibas! As the site mentions: "Full in flavor, yet medium in strength."  Just a couple drops in a ziploc bag, add a few cigars, and let them flavor infuse for a few weeks.  Es magico!

https://www.oooflavors.com/products/cohiba-tobacco-flavored-liquid-concentrate-pg-based?variant=17030550085¤cy=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyKrxBRDHARIsAKCzn8xSdk1Dk-xjJ_qYyeMekIXhZkY1dxRaMobTWS5Els9VrhLyLOBnXJwaAhxrEALw_wcB

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Wow.This is like a dream come true. :lmao:

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nickthafish

Since PG based, could probably use it in humidification devices to make all the cigars in the humidor more delicious!  Stuff even comes in corn bread flavor. Makes me want to send sticks for review and see if anyone picks up the notes of corn bread and Cohiba!

StogieDad

Quotenickthafish - 1/24/2020  11:23 AM

Since PG based, could probably use it in humidification devices to make all the cigars in the humidor more delicious!  Stuff even comes in corn bread flavor. Makes me want to send sticks for review and see if anyone picks up the notes of corn bread and Cohiba!

The Cornbread Cohiba...I'm kinda digging that as a nick name.  Maybe a name for a blog  :biggrin:  :lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

QuoteStogieDad - 1/24/2020  11:33 AM

Quotenickthafish - 1/24/2020  11:23 AM

The Cornbread Cohiba...I'm kinda digging that as a nick name.  Maybe a name for a blog  :biggrin:  :lmao:

Mmmm . . . Buttered Cornbread Cohiba . . . a new Ben & Jerry's flavor.  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

Maybe they could do a custom Pineapple White Owl Cohiba?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Just ordered a gallon of the glazed doughnut flavor to infuse all of my cigars~! :dancing:

Figure I could just change out the DW for that stuff in my two towers..... :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

klamm143

QuoteVroomp - 1/27/2020  12:07 PM  

Just ordered a gallon of the glazed doughnut flavor to infuse all of my cigars~! :dancing:

Figure I could just change out the DW for that stuff in my two towers..... :biggrin:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....no more 5er's - now they will all be a "Baker's Dozen"  - another form of Geek Math in the making!!!!!

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.