JR uncharted beli $34.95 for a box of 20

Started by sweatsock, 01/24/2020 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Thanks for that tip. I pulled the trigger on these when you posted and just got around to mentioning it. I smoked one and was pleased. By the way, the robusto size in the MF NIC factory overruns are a fair bit better than the Torpedo size.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sweatsock

Quotejunglepete - 2/1/2020  9:59 AM

Thanks for that tip. I pulled the trigger on these when you posted and just got around to mentioning it. I smoked one and was pleased. By the way, the robusto size in the MF NIC factory overruns are a fair bit better than the Torpedo size.

I have 6+ bundles of the original release from 2016. They were excellent cigars and got them in different sizes. I buy the MFO33, oscuro torp whenever there is a sale like 30% off. It is an inexpensive rotation cigar so I can ace the older ones.  I bought a box of the Uncharted when they first showed up at JR. They are a reasonably priced rotation cigar. I posted the deal because I know some posters who really like them and the price was good.  The MFO33 were out of stock so I got two bundles of the MFO35, oscuro toro. They were listed as 6 but were labeled at 6.5 and look nice, when I have room in my singles box, I'll add them to the rotation. Variety is good.

sweatsock

Quotejunglepete - 2/1/2020  9:59 AM

I have 6+ bundles of the original release from 2016. They were excellent cigars and got them in different sizes. I buy the MFO33, oscuro torp whenever there is a sale like 30% off. It is an inexpensive rotation cigar so I can ace the older ones.  I bought a box of the Uncharted when they first showed up at JR. They are a reasonably priced rotation cigar. I posted the deal because I know some posters who really like them and the price was good.  The MFO33 were out of stock so I got two bundles of the MFO35, oscuro toro. They were listed as 6 but were labeled at 6.5 and look nice, when I have room in my singles box, I'll add them to the rotation. Variety is good.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.