Room 101 sampler at Cigar Place

Started by tuck0411, 02/10/2020 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuck0411

15 stick sampler for $30 with free shipping...
https://www.cigarplace.biz/mym-room-101-ichiban-cigar-sampler.html

No reviews of these sticks in the DB as of yet, but the brand seems reputable, so I bit on it.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

headfirst

Seems to have gotten a pretty bad review right on their own site, but that 2 cigar guarantee they have may be something to look into if they're as bad as all that.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

junglepete

Well I suppose someone has to take one for the team. Thanks, looking forward to the reviews on these.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Quoteheadfirst - 2/10/2020  5:00 PM

Seems to have gotten a pretty bad review right on their own site, but that 2 cigar guarantee they have may be something to look into if they're as bad as all that.

Yeah, read that review before ordering.  We shall see...
Todd

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 2/10/2020  5:07 PM

Well I suppose someone has to take one for the team. Thanks, looking forward to the reviews on these.

I smoke my sticks in chronological order, so it'll be a year or more before I get to these, FYI.   :cigarman:

ROTT, WTF is that???  :confused:
Todd

BewareDaPenguin

Quotetuck0411 - 2/10/2020  10:12 PM

I smoke my sticks in chronological order, so it'll be a year or more before I get to these, FYI.   :cigarman:

Right Off The Truck...right out of the box, not rest time, just pulled it out and lit it. Not recommended lol but some people don't mind
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tuck0411

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/10/2020  5:41 PM

Right Off The Truck...right out of the box, not rest time, just pulled it out and lit it. Not recommended lol but some people don't mind

It's a profane and alien concept around these parts.  :-0  :cry:
Todd

arrow34

I do it sometimes... Especially if it is a new release. ROTT is a good way to try a new cigar as a baseline. Especially if you can trust that they were stored and shipped correctly.... Or if like me... Can't wait.

Edit... Dam. Autocorrect and typing fast while mobile, meant baseline

arrow34

One side note on these. These are the same ichibans that ci sells. Gets better reviews on ci.  I almost bit on the maduros a while ago on cigarbid... But was a bit Leary. Also interested to see what you guys think

Brlesq

Quotearrow34 - 2/11/2020  10:04 AM

ROTT is a good Vaseline sometimes.

WTF are you doing with your cigars, man?!?  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 2/10/2020  10:41 PM

I smoke'm ROTT all the time I really don't let them rest much don't have time for that. But I really don't keep many smokes on hand, I buy I smoke.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

arrow34

QuoteBrlesq - 2/11/2020  10:13 AM

Thanks for catching my great typing

Brlesq

Quotearrow34 - 2/11/2020  11:14 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 2/11/2020  10:13 AM

Thanks for catching my great typing

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tfkirk

From 2015 though. Don't know if they are the same cigars everyone is referring to.

https://cigardojo.com/2015/09/room101-ichiban-cigar-review/
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

arrow34

Quotetfkirk - 2/11/2020  11:27 AM

From 2015 though. Don't know if they are the same cigars everyone is referring to.

https://cigardojo.com/2015/09/room101-ichiban-cigar-review/

nope not the same ichiban. these are the bundle sticks version that ci/mb came out with last year.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.