Ordinary Average Guy PIF 2020

Started by bstessl, 02/20/2020 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

It looks like it's about time to refresh this thread.  The original is over a hundred pages now.  So...

Here are the rules:

1) Post a list of at least 8 cigars you are looking to try under $8 per stick online box price (not c-bid since it varies)
2) Who ever has at least three of the wants can pick up that request and send at least five cigars
3) Then once there is a delivery conformation from the receiver you may post your list of 8 or more cigars

It looks like Vroomp is picking up Nickthafish to get this going again.

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Bumping this for Vroomp and Nickthafish in case they don't notice it... lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nickthafish

Ok this is mine now, so here we go..... Padron thousand series, southern draw, LFD, Cuban coronas/petite coronas, curivari, cavalier, pepin, anythig you have been enjoying. Thanks again!

Vroomp

I'll see what I can put together...... :shades:

Try to get this out today~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

stoveadam

Gametables4Less, LLC provides Shuffleboard, Pool, Poker & More. Lowest Prices in the US Guaranteed! We Will Not Be Undersold. Call for the Lowest Price! Call to Get the Best Deal. Top Name Brands. Guaranteed Lowest Prices. We Will Not Be Undersold. Top Brands, Big Selection. Located in Boca Raton, FL.

Vroomp

Cigars are away....................................  9405 5036 9930 0263 6968 89   

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nickthafish

Brad (Vroomp) picked me up in this PIF after the turn was gifted to me by Mark (fropones) and of course I got blown up! 10 great looking sticks that I am very excited to try! Hit the mark perfectly with some Pepin, Padron, La Flor and a couple others I haven't tried. Thanks again Brad and Mark! 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=11451

Brad, post up a list so someone can return the favor and hit you back! 

appollo

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Vroomp

I have donated my turn to Arrow  (Ed) So I will ask him to post a list........

arrow34

QuoteVroomp - 3/4/2020  12:04 PM

Thank you Brad!  Kinda caught me flat footed...I am more of medium to full kind of guy so...

Well... anything by Fratello(never tried, but saw the live stream with cigarobession), perdomo,lfd, oliva v, AJ Fernandez San Lotano Habano, Crowned heads, Espinosa... Whatever you might be smoking that is fuller and interesting.  Hopefully this is good enough?

Vroomp

appollo

Ed you have a very small wish list,which I have none of the 3.But I think I can fix you up if no one else wants to.If no one objects I will get something out the first of the week.

arrow34

Quoteappollo - 3/6/2020  6:08 PM

Ed you have a very small wish list,which I have none of the 3.But I think I can fix you up if no one else wants to.If no one objects I will get something out the first of the week.

Yeah I know..I need to update that sorry.

appollo

Quotearrow34 - 3/4/2020  9:24 PM

QuoteVroomp - 3/4/2020  12:04 PM

Thank you Brad!  Kinda caught me flat footed...I am more of medium to full kind of guy so...

Well... anything by Fratello(never tried, but saw the live stream with cigarobession), perdomo,lfd, oliva v, AJ Fernandez San Lotano Habano, Crowned heads, Espinosa... Whatever you might be smoking that is fuller and interesting.  Hopefully this is good enough?
I know I can do justice on this ,you and I have similar tastes.

appollo

On its way Ed.Enjoy the selection. :-)

arrow34

Quoteappollo - 3/10/2020  11:05 AM

On its way Ed.Enjoy the selection. :-)

Thanks Stephen!  The package arrive via air mail just fine!  Great selection!  You were 100% correct, we have the same tastes. More of a bomb vs a pif!  Thanks again stephen!

IMG-20200316-123524

Haven't tried half of these! The other half I already love. Thx

benchjockey

Well done as usual, Stephen.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Glad they arrived safe and sound ED.Enjoy

benchjockey

Time to post a list, Stephen.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tfkirk

Stephen nice selection sent to Ed. I'll be on the look out now since we started this back up.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

The Burn Ward

:?: did corona kill the PIFs ?? they are all pretty stagnant but I don't see a list posted here and it's been sitting the longest.

The Burn Ward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.