JR's - 5 CH La Imperiosa and 5 CH Headley Grange Estupendos $34.95

Started by junglepete, 02/22/2020 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

The sampler of 5 CH Headly Grange Black Dog Estupendos and 5 CH La Imperiosa Magicos seems like a great deal on its own for $34.95 before any savings. Both cigars get great reviews here on the site

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/cigar-samplers/crowned-heads-10-cigar-sampler/LAHGBSMP.html
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Thanks, Pete, had to bite on that one.  $35.37 out the door including tax and shipping.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

sweatsock

arrow34

arrow34

Ok, got in on this, deal is back in stock

Use code cashout to take $10 off

arrow34

mine arrived in big smoking warning bags :)  But on the plus side had boveda packs in each bag. nice touch.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 2/29/2020  1:29 PM

mine arrived in big smoking warning bags :)  But on the plus side had boveda packs in each bag. nice touch.

Same here.  Three Bovedas for two five packs seems like overkill, but I guess we won't complain.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

gitfiddl

I had to bite pn this one.  Should be here Monday.  I loved the natural Headley Grange and am looking forward to the maduro.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

arrow34

Just had one of the Headly Grange Black Dog Estupendos lastnight and gotta say every bit as good if a slight bit different then the regular headly grange.  Now I wish i would have gotten a second sampler :)  Great price of $3 a stick...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.