I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 4) Started Feb 2020

Started by 05Venturer, 02/28/2020 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Tonight I'm working on some of some great Secret Santa treats, Headley Grange Black Lab and Black Works Morphine.  Thanks Nirab!

I'd rather have a cigar...

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

QuoteKid Montana - 2/28/2020  11:12 PM

Tonight I'm working on some of some great Secret Santa treats, Headley Grange Black Lab and Black Works Morphine.  Thanks Nirab!

Enjoy em my friend!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Adwinistrator

Thanks for this one Adam (BewareDaPenguin), it really hit the spot.  Always a great smoke.

Brlesq

I'm enjoying a Plasencia Alma del Fuego Flama bombed to me from Nirab today!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 3/7/2020  11:17 PM

I'm enjoying a Plasencia Alma del Fuego Flama bombed to me from Nirab today!

And???? :biggrin:  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

Cigar Federation The Collective courtesy of tfkirk.  Thanks bud.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Cuban Custom Papa Lancero from Colin, best of the bunch, thanks!
-Charles Spurgeon

tfkirk

Quoteheadfirst - 3/14/2020  9:44 PM

Cigar Federation The Collective courtesy of tfkirk.  Thanks bud.

My pleasure and glad you enjoyed it, my brother.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Brlesq

I'm enjoying a Regina Cigars Sancta Familia bombed upon me recently by Nirab. Thank you brother, great cigar!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

Espinosa Sensei's Sensational Sarsaparilla from ol' Biggsy16 who isn't around much anymore.  Sensational is right!  I finally found an Espinosa I dig.
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 3/20/2020  10:39 PM

I'm enjoying a Regina Cigars Sancta Familia bombed upon me recently by Nirab. Thank you brother, great cigar!

I am happy that you enjoy it!! I'm telling y'all, their whole lineup is seriously good!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Crowned Heads Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle from Kent - 05Venturer

Thanks brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 3/21/2020  2:11 PM

Crowned Heads Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle from Kent - 05Venturer

Thanks brother!

Enjoy bud, I really like those
Kent

headfirst

Leaf & Bean Jim and Nick PBE from the mystery 5 pack pass.  Can't remember who it came from but thank you, nice cigar!
-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Sin Compromiso Seleccion "Espada Estoque" from Bruce - Brlesq. Thought I smoked them all but apparently not. this was from his contest back in October.

Thanks Brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Adwinistrator

arrow34

Enjoying a Avo xo interm thanks to Gary from the secret santa 2019

headfirst

A 5 year old Arandoza Red Label Toro courtesy of timpellis in a secret Santa from a few years back, if you're still around, thanks bud, nice one.
-Charles Spurgeon

Murphy223

Flatbed Panacea Green - Given to me by Gary (Headfirst).    Finally got around to smoking this.  I think he sent it months and months ago and since he dates his sticks, this one was from 8/2016.   Wow - GREAT SMOKE

Thank you

headfirst

QuoteMurphy223 - 4/28/2020  10:37 AM

Flatbed Panacea Green - Given to me by Gary (Headfirst).    Finally got around to smoking this.  I think he sent it months and months ago and since he dates his sticks, this one was from 8/2016.   Wow - GREAT SMOKE

Thank you

Glad you enjoyed it Steve, Flatbed makes great stuff!
-Charles Spurgeon

arrow34

Warped Futuro Seleccion 109 LE 2015 thanks to Bruce, very good stick. Wanted to try this one.

arrow34

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.