$3.99 COHIBA WHITE LABEL CONNECTICUT GIGANTE DEAL

Started by arrow34, 03/26/2020 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

$3.99 COHIBA WHITE LABEL CONNECTICUT GIGANTE DEAL at Cigarpage.

I figured it was just a matter of time before this cigar hit discount sites.  I have seen a few reviews on it and almost all universally agree it is not worth $20 - $21 a stick. duh.  I am tempted to get a fiver to try as a morning smoke or even a ten pack to give out to friends that dont really smoke and want a lighter stick.... opinions?  At $3.99 a stick not the cheapest connie out there, but still would be better than handing a newb friend a dias de gloria or a Mi Querida or insert medium to full stick that i prefer....

https://www.cigarpage.com/cohiba-goes-gigante.html

arrow34

Well... those went fast.  I guess that answers my question.  All of the cohiba connies are gone...

headfirst

So done with non-Cuban Cohiba...overpriced and meh at best.

There are lots of Connie's in that price range that would probably be better than a Cohiba.  AVO XO is one that comes to mind...Flatbed Black label on sale another
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

Quoteheadfirst - 3/27/2020  10:53 AM

So done with non-Cuban Cohiba...overpriced and meh at best.

There are lots of Connie's in that price range that would probably be better than a Cohiba.  AVO XO is one that comes to mind...Flatbed Black label on sale another

I agree... this would have been the first batch of cohibas I have bought in a few years.  I was just thinking it would be good to get some for some newb friends... but so be it.

tuck0411

Rocky Patel Connecticut is still the most flavorful conny I've had.  Followed by Oliva's Connecticut Reserve.  Both can be had pretty cheaply.  Haven't had Cohiba's White Label Connecticut, but their White Series in general is nothing to write home about, IMO.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.