La Aurora Preferidos Tasting Kit Foxcigar.com $15 free ship 5 cigars

Started by junglepete, 04/08/2020 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

arrow34

Nice deal pete!  Never have tried all of the lines, only the maduro i think.  Should be a nice tasting :)

Kid Montana

Damn, thats a hot deal.  If you like La Aurora, (I don't prefer them), this is an unbelievable price.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Brlesq

QuoteKid Montana - 4/8/2020  11:16 AM

Damn, thats a hot deal.  If you like La Aurora, (I don't prefer them), this is an unbelievable price.

x2.  That price shipped is unbelievable. Also not a big fan, but not a hater either.  They make perfectly good golf course/dog walker cigars for me.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

arrow34

Well, worth a try at this price or ones that i wouldnt mind giving away...

gitfiddl

Quotearrow34 - 4/8/2020  11:48 AM

Well, worth a try at this price or ones that i wouldnt mind giving away...

Exactly what I was thinking as I hit "enter" :biggrin:  Foxcigar.com has some pretty good $14.99 deals that roll through.  They loaded this La Aurora deal last night and it was $24.99. They lopped $10 off overnight.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

shakinghorizons

Sold out  :cry:

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/8/2020  1:58 PM

Sold out  :cry:

Sold out and price marked back up to $24.99.  Hard to believe they didn't lose money selling them at 5/$14.99 which included a Boveda and shipping.  For example, at both CI and JR, these would be $8.50/cigar at the box price.  So assuming keystone pricing, they might have bought them for $4.25/cigar. :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.