Small Batch Exclusive Quesada 40th Petite Belicoso for $3.10 each

Started by StogieDad, 04/10/2020 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Running a one day code, CLASICA, gets 55% off so they come to $31.05 for a ten pack.  Shipped free.  Good guys over at Small Batch.  Extra rewards points too.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/quesada-40th-petite-belicoso-clasica
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Have you been getting the daily emails from them? I haven't for the last couple weeks and I tried to sign up again but still no emails.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Wish they didn't have to charge the tobacco tax, I like that site but the 75% tax hit is a deal killer...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 4/10/2020  11:35 AM

Wish they didn't have to charge the tobacco tax, I like that site but the 75% tax hit is a deal killer...

Yeah, I can't shop online from NY vendors for the same reason. Years ago before they started that, I used to buy a lot from cigarsatyourprice.com (now egars.com).  :sad:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

Quoteninfiction - 4/10/2020  11:27 AM

Have you been getting the daily emails from them? I haven't for the last couple weeks and I tried to sign up again but still no emails.

Yep still get almost daily specials.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Thanks Michael, I decided to jump on it since they dont charge tax going to Michigan... $31.25 is a pretty good price for a short smoke.  I am not that big of a fan of the Heisenberg series though.  I have had a larger version of the 40th that was pretty good.

tfkirk

I just smoked the 40th robusto a couple of days ago, I've always have had annoying burn issues with Quesada cigars so I don't purchase to many of them. A nice price though.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

junglepete

Thanks for the tip Michael. Although I'm not a big fan of Quesada blends, I did like the Q d'etat Molotov. For $3 a stick, I'll give these a try!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

arrow34

Quotejunglepete - 4/10/2020  3:51 PM

Thanks for the tip Michael. Although I'm not a big fan of Quesada blends, I did like the Q d'etat Molotov. For $3 a stick, I'll give these a try!

I picked up a couple of boxes of those molotovs when serious cigars was clearing them out. That was a killer sale.

arrow34

So... i tried one of these and found it to be a bit more more mild than i expected.  I guess these will be good for some of my friends that dont smoke much and want something small and mild...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.