Happy Easter & Passover Wishes!

Started by Brlesq, 04/10/2020 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

In these uncertain times, I wanted to wish each of you a Happy Easter, a Happy Passover, or happiness in whatever other observances you practice, and good health and safety to you and your families during this global pandemic.  

We have many different backgrounds, religions, political and social beliefs, but the love of the leaf has brought us all here in brotherhood to enjoy and discuss our great hobby together. It has always amazed me how something as simple as the mutual enjoyment of cigars can wipe away prejudices, preconceived notions and boundaries. At the end of the day, we are all not that different. So enjoy whatever holiday you observe, and say an extra prayer to bring us all through the other side of this coronavirus crisis together in a safe and sound condition.  

This is the place where I would probably call for a group hug, but we must practice social distancing! :-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gojira

Cheers! And back to you and everyone else!

appollo

Have a great holiday everyone and stay safe. :-)

klamm143

Safe and Happy Holiday to all...........Wash those hands and wear that mask - except when 'ya got a lit stick!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mhuss

Cheers to all of you!  Stay safe and well out there!

nirab

May your moments be filled, with peace, love, and joy...today, tomorrow, and beyond :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Happy Easter to all!

Well written post Bruce, and a lot of truth in it.  I am enjoying a much needed day off and a cigar later is in order.  I hope you and your family are safe until we get through this trying time.  I really feel for some that I know as well as others that are not working right now and were living for their next paycheck.  

I have had a chance to Herf with a bunch of you and met a few face to face.  Bruce is right, irregardless of where you are or your beliefs, at the end of the day we are all BOTL which is a bond in itself

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Well said Bruce.  Happy Easter to all!  So proud to have somewhere that all different types come together over something.  If the world could find more things to embrace together instead of divide over we could all learn a lesson!  Stay safe and healthy everyone.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.