The Wilderness

Started by jw-owl, 04/19/2020 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jw-owl

Hello brothers, I realized I've run out of a favorite, Mcclellend Wilderness. Anyone know of a similar blend that is still available? Figured is check and see what others are doing after Mcclellend

jw-owl

Cerberus was one that I remember being quite close, I ordered a tin so I'll report back

mhuss

If that's the Black Abyss, coincidence has it that I JUST picked up one of those today.  I was unaware of that brand until now.  It looks good and I can't wait to try it.

jw-owl

I haven't heard of black abyss..I will search that for sure. Hearth and Home Cerberus is from their marquee series or line, I remember it being very close to Mcclellends wilderness. Mcclellends legend was also similar but for me lacked the extra strength I got from wilderness. I certainly wish I stocked up on  their blends. I am down to half tin of Frog Morton on the Bayou. I shall savor every last puff, haha

mhuss

Quotejw-owl - 4/23/2020  6:25 PM

I haven't heard of black abyss..I will search that for sure. Hearth and Home Cerberus is from their marquee series or line, I remember it being very close to Mcclellends wilderness. Mcclellends legend was also similar but for me lacked the extra strength I got from wilderness. I certainly wish I stocked up on  their blends. I am down to half tin of Frog Morton on the Bayou. I shall savor every last puff, haha

Is this the stuff... https://cbcigars.com/McClelland-Frog-Morton-On-The-Bayou-50g-p143867989

jw-owl

Quotemhuss - 4/25/2020  4:59 PM

Quotejw-owl - 4/23/2020  6:25 PM

Is this the stuff... https://cbcigars.com/McClelland-Frog-Morton-On-The-Bayou-50g-p143867989

Holy beetles, well I'll be! I didn't think any tins of FM were available anywhere, I may have to grab one to cellar! I have been hiding my remaining portion of On the Bayou and reaching for a mystery blend that is good..but not the same. I should do a more thorough job on my searches, and thank you for sharing that, I will see if they gave Wilderness as well. My order should arrive early this week so I look forward to diving in that Cerberus.  Thank you again brother

mhuss

Quotejw-owl - 4/25/2020  8:06 PM

Holy beetles, well I'll be! I didn't think any tins of FM were available anywhere, I may have to grab one to cellar! I have been hiding my remaining portion of On the Bayou and reaching for a mystery blend that is good..but not the same. I should do a more thorough job on my searches, and thank you for sharing that, I will see if they gave Wilderness as well. My order should arrive early this week so I look forward to diving in that Cerberus.  Thank you again brother

No problem at all!  Don't want ya going without your favorite stash!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.