2020 Viaje SuperShot and Buckshot

Started by McBryde, 04/23/2020 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I had a few of the 12 gauge Super Shots a few years back that were really good. I just found out that they did another run of them this year. Yeah, I'm on top of it! Did anyone score any of the Viaje Super Shot or the Buckshots in the earlier production this year? I'm looking to try one of each if there is anyone that is willing to get rid of one of each. 12 or 16 gauge is fine with me. How did you think they compared to the ones from a few years back if you smoked both?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tvolball

I really liked those also. I'm gonna have to try and find some of these. The Buckshot sounds good.

On another note, I really liked the Honey and Hand Grenades series also but you can't find those anywhere.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

benchjockey

Small Batch (smallbatch.com) lists the Super Shot in stock in both 10 and 12 gauge.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

arrow34

McBryde

Quotetvolball - 4/24/2020  9:02 AM

I really liked those also. I'm gonna have to try and find some of these. The Buckshot sounds good.

On another note, I really liked the Honey and Hand Grenades series also but you can't find those anywhere.

I wasn't as much of a fan of the H&HG's. They just didn't hit the sweet spot for me for some reason. I just smoked a second one last week, hoping that it would change my mind.

I'm wondering how different these Super Shots and now Buckshots are now in flavor profile to the originals that I had back in 2012. I do know the cigar has gone up about $2 per cigar. They may not be worth the $$ now, who knows?!?!?

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tvolball

https://www.oltimescigars.com/

Pretty good place to buy from and fair priced on most everything they have. Not a huge selection but they have some pretty good stuff. I mainly buy Viaje stuff from them because they seem to keep more then other places do.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

McBryde

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.