AF 77 Sharks?

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 06/02/2020 08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

So Fathers Day is approaching and that usually brings in some inventory of Anjeos. Does anybody have a line on where I'd be able to pick up a box of sharks this year? Shoot me a PM or give me a heads up if you know! Thanks :bigthumbs:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

wescat

I called and spoke to a customer service rep at Mikes. She said it's doubtful they'll be any Anejos this year. Something about AF being out of maduro wrapper.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

BewareDaPenguin

Quotewescat - 6/2/2020  6:26 PM

I called and spoke to a customer service rep at Mikes. She said it's doubtful they'll be any Anejos this year. Something about AF being out of maduro wrapper.

Wow no kidding? Thank you for the update! That is sad to hear!!! I guess it's been a tough year with all the stuff going on  :-(
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tvolball

I have already bought several this year from my local B&M. They don't have any more but I was in Savanna a few weeks ago and bought some at a shop there. Not Sharks though.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

tvolball

Emerson's has 48's, 49's, 55's, and 60's in stock
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Murphy223

Need to keep an eye out for these.  My local B&M's have had limited stock and I haven't done much buying of anything lately but will keep an eye out for sure

gitfiddl

Have y'all checked Tampa Sweethearts?  It looks like they may have some.  At least they showed them in a sampler.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ricoishere

Neptune cigars may have some. I recommend adding your name to their list, and you'll get an email once in stock. Tampa Sweethearts and Corona Cigars may carry them as well.
I got way too many cigars, too much booze, not many friends. Life is GRAND.
-Rico

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

My humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=ricoishere

Shukpaw

Adam, I have some (10) of these with a good long time on them (8 years) in my tower humidor.  Let me know if you would like me to get some in the mail on Monday.  I will check back on my PMs tonight and tomorrow.

Remember, Gents, if you can see a cigar in my humidor and you can track me down they are for sale.  I have been on at least once a week lately.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.