Anyone Ever Seen These Don Diegos?

Started by mhuss, 06/24/2020 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

Hey everyone,

As I was shopping around one of my local cigar places, I ran into some Don Diegos from Canary Islands.  As you can see in the pics, the box is labeled that they've been aged since 1969!  Naturally I had to pick one up, mainly out of curiosity.  I looked throughout our database and cannot find a listing for them.  I did some searching on the interwebs as well, but that turned up nothing.  So now I'm turning to the real experts.  Has anyone come across these Don Diegos and are they legit?  Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all!

Mike

nickthafish

Let us know how it is. May be interested in a proxy!

Brlesq

Apparently you need to have Pete teach you how to "search the interwebs"  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mhuss

QuoteBrlesq - 6/24/2020  12:37 PM

Apparently you need to have Pete teach you how to "search the interwebs"  :biggrin:

Apparently I do!  I've never been accused of being the brightest bulb in the box...

Thanks for your help!

mhuss

I checked out those links that Pete passed along.  They were some of the same ones I found when I was doing my previous search.  I was looking for some more detailed information about these cigars so I could add them to the database.  Unfortunately those links, along with others that I've found, don't provide enough information to add them here.  Any suggestions on how we can go about getting them added, so I can provide a review and whatnot?

junglepete

Just submit it with the info you have and add (discontinued) on the second line and in the notes section add any links with pertinent information so the admin. can verify it.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mhuss

Quotejunglepete - 6/28/2020  11:18 AM

Just submit it with the info you have and add (discontinued) on the second line and in the notes section add any links with pertinent information so the admin. can verify it.

Very cool, thank you Pete!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.