BIG Sale!!

Started by Gustoff, 06/24/2020 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

It's been a minute since last posting... But with the boys and a full time plus some career, time is not on my side for this hobby... just getting these to a good home where they'll be appreciated... Unloading some packs I promise anyone will be pleased with... Pics of what I'm unloading below... I'll list for a couple weeks.... and take it down if there's little interest.

Random packs... I can start at 10 sets first round... 20 sticks ea... How about... I'll compile a set for you at $90 per grab-bag? Great price if you want the lot of 6-800...

Out of date a bit... here's the last inventory I completed.

There are lots captured in the photos, and equally as many not in the photos... Lots of possibility.

Edit: I should have stated this earlier... but this is a grab bag of 20. Maybe i'll do some packs too... tbr...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Gustoff

Edit: 25June -- Lots of requests for specific sticks from the pictures... The pics where intended to show what could be in a grab bag... I am happy to put together requested sticks, but i wont be able to stick to the $90 for 20 grab-bag price. Hope this doesn't rain on anyones parade.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

I may have gone overboard in my first few years in the hobby... But I met a TON of great folks.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Adwinistrator

Gustoff

I should be able to follow up this evening with everyone... if not, it'll be before Friday night.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tfkirk

Justin, Is this done?
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Adwinistrator

Quotetfkirk - 8/6/2020  5:19 PM

Justin, Is this done?

I'm also interested.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.