Sleazy Barbie!

Started by Bob Cordell, 05/27/2010 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Ok sportsfans, need further proof the world is going to hell in a handbag?

Look!   http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,383642,00.html

Barbies a slut now!

:lmao:

Where was jezebel Barbie when my G.I. Joes needed a weekend pass when I was a kid?

:lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

DocJazzRH

Toooo funny...  :lmao:  :lmao:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mountedshriner

Yummmmmmmmmy! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

Black Canary is one of my favorite comic book heroines.  :biggrin:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

vw77guy

Nice roll modle Matel!!!  What's next, Ken is her pimp?

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

lowpro75

:lmao: I don't think Ken's going to be able to handle her.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

DocJazzRH

QuoteAlphairon - 5/28/2010  3:24 AM

Wow this is getting REAL...  :lmao:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mcdimond

Quotelowpro75 - 5/28/2010  7:08 AM

:lmao: I don't think Ken's going to be able to handle her.
I don't think that's what she has in mind :rolleyes:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

cmmayo

Man, I was looking at Barbie in those fishnets, and...

:-0

I think it moved.

:shamebag:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

mcdimond

What's really funny is an artist got in some kind of legal trouble with Mattel for dressing Barbie up in provocative outfits and poses and publishing photos. I forget what all there was, but this looks a lot like some of them.
Michael

Fun Fact:

metalhead y cigarguy

It wouldn't surprise me if they did do something like this. Have you seen the way teenagers dress these days? With quality role models like Brittany Spears it's no wonder why today's youth look like sluts and have no respect for others.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Jackal

To be fair, they are just trying to make her look like the superhero.  They have made barbies in the past for Batgirl, Wonder Woman and other DC heroines.

mountedshriner

That's great! White trash Barbie w/a baby carriage loaded w/diversity. Definitely a Barbie for out times!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   (not that there is anyhting wrong w/that!!) :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.