Cigar Rights of America Pass (This Pass is in transition)

Started by rstrawsb, 07/11/2020 11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstrawsb

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Cigar Rights of America Pass'.  Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

The box is in motion on the first leg of its journey. This pass is still open. If you want to jump on then click the link below:
Join the CRA Pass

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

rstrawsb

They wait to begin the journey.....   Currently 5 stops are planned. I hope we have a few more.

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

ninfiction

I'm down if you'll have me!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite, but I have my plate full right now and don't want to slow you down
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nickthafish

I'm signed up, lets do this!

rstrawsb

I sent invites to everyone who has posted regarding this pass. I know some of you are not able to play at this time, and that is fine but you will be missed.  If you haven't received an invite or know someone that needs and invitation let me know. The bovedas are ready and the digital hygrometer will be in the tuperdor for easy checking. I'm going to get it packed up and ready to roll out soon.  :dancing:  :dancing:   

All aboard !!

Ron

Ron Strawsburg

tuck0411

Thanks for the invite.  I was thinking about joining, but just hadn't got around to it yet.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

klamm143

Hello Ron, I'll join in if you will have me - with an A/B in the box - I'm always interested!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Beegerply

Ron thanks for the invite but I must decline your invitation at this time good luck on your pass.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

rstrawsb

This pass is underway! Moving to stop #1. I have left the pass open if anyone wants to jump on board. The first stop is Indiana before heading further west. Stops are planned for Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, New Mexico and Washington.

Happy trails,
Ron
Ron Strawsburg

arrow34

Hi Ron,  I just saw your pass invite!  Thanks for the invite, but I am gonna decline this time around, next time I will be up for it!

shakinghorizons

Appreciate the invite, unfortunately I will have to sit this one out.

05Venturer

Sorry bro, thanks for the invite but I am in the midst of selling, buying and moving. Hell I am not even sure of my current address LOL
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Otter

As a CRA Ambassador how can I pass it up (pun intended) lol...
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

BewareDaPenguin

Thank you for the invite, I have to pass for now, but good luck! Good idea for a pass! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I'm not able to join at this time.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Ron,

Thanks for the invite.  it's been years since I've done a pass so I'll give it a go.  You may want to slide me in after Nick so it goes from NM to CA to WA.  Looking forward to it!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

rstrawsb

Ron Strawsburg

rstrawsb

A big Thank You to everyone that has joined this pass and to those who have considered. The geeks here are a great bunch! I plan to keep the pass open for a while so jump on if you want to. We are at 10 stops now. The box will make it's first stop on monday.

Best Regards,

Ron

Ron Strawsburg

mhuss

Thanks for the invite Ron!  It's been a long time since I've been a part of a box pass.  I'm looking forward to it!

rstrawsb

Glad to have you!  Keep and eye on the order I put you in at pass order number 4. That may change if we get anyone jumping on in the next week. We are up to 11 stops now.

Thanks for joining the pass,

Ron

Ron Strawsburg

mhuss

Quoterstrawsb - 7/18/2020  2:28 PM

Glad to have you!  Keep and eye on the order I put you in at pass order number 4. That may change if we get anyone jumping on in the next week. We are up to 11 stops now.

Thanks for joining the pass,

Ron

Yep, I just went in there to check it out and saw I got bumped up the list.  No problem, I'm down with that!  Thanks for the heads up as well!

bstessl

Package received yesterday, I'll try to have it back out tonight.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.