Identifying a cigar

Started by rstrawsb, 07/18/2020 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstrawsb

I got a cigar today I'm trying to identify. It has a simple band a maroon 36 in a circle. I'll get a picture attached as soon as it uploads and I can get it resized. 

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

rstrawsb

Answered my own question with a bunch of googling. It's a "Table 36 Fellowship"  
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

ninfiction

Ha! I just found it myself and was going to say check for it in the database, there are a couple pics.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

rstrawsb

I got it in a trade on another cigar site. The FOG that sent them didn't say what it was and it's new to me. 
Ron Strawsburg

MacMac

Good detective work!! :-)
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Brlesq

I'm just glad that we got this worked out.  I was losing sleep over it!  :snoring:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.