For Sale/Trade

Started by nwb, 08/03/2020 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

After a couple of years hiatus, I've come to the realization that I have a LOT of cigars that I will never get around to smoking.  These are all good/great cigars, I just don't find myself gravitating towards them.  If you are interested in seeing the list, send me a PM with your email address.  I'm open to offers (prefer 5+ cigars per buy) and trades for Cubans of known provenance.  I'm not going to price out each, there are simply too many.

Note: A lot of these have significant age and have been maintained in my tower at 65% RH.  None of them are bombs/gifts/trades when I was more active here.

Examples of what's available:

Arturo Fuente - Queen B, Don Carlos, 858, Hemingway
Ashton - Cabinet, VSG
Camacho Liberty '14 & '15
CyB Lonsdale Club
CAO - Various
My Father - Various
Drew Estate Nica Rustica
Illusine Singulare '10, '11, & '12
L'Atelier La Mission
Padron 6000 Natural
Tatuaje - Original Tattoo (lanceros from 2011), Old Man & The C, Pudgy Monsters, Skinny Monsters
Viaje - Various
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

All PMs as of now have been responded to; I'll follow-up tomorrow on any new requests.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

All requests have been addressed.  Please check your emails and PMs.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

All caught up with emails/PMs.  Once I get through all the pending requests, I'll post up what's left on this thread.
Chief of Shaft

Murphy223

nwb

Believe I've got the first round of requests addressed.  There is still plenty left!
Chief of Shaft

nwb

All final purchases were shipped today.  Have some pending interest, but there is plenty left.
Chief of Shaft

Murphy223

Mine landed today.  Thanks for the opportunity and quick turn around

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.