Hit & Run Part Deux

Started by TheKraken, 08/06/2020 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKraken

Wondering if anyone's had Caldwell's Hit & Run Part Deux?  And how it compares to the original.

Thanks!
"When I walked in this morning and saw that the flag was half-mast, I thought 'All right, another bureaucrat ate it!'"
-Ron Swanson

"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"
-Michael Jordan

"What senses do we lack that we cannot see another world all around us"
-Frank Herbert

Brlesq

Quotemasonmiles43 - 9/2/2020  1:51 PM

Whatever your needs, whether you are an advertising agency, in-house corporate advertising department, design firm, or a client direct client; whether you are a Fortune 100 company or a small business, you can depend on TDS Photography to work closely with you for quick and timely results.

Do you do boudoir photography?  I have a sexy outfit that I've been dying to try on!  :shades:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 9/2/2020  2:05 PM

Quotemasonmiles43 - 9/2/2020  1:51 PM

Whatever your needs, whether you are an advertising agency, in-house corporate advertising department, design firm, or a client direct client; whether you are a Fortune 100 company or a small business, you can depend on TDS Photography to work closely with you for quick and timely results.

Do you do boudoir photography?  I have a sexy outfit that I've been dying to try on!  :shades:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

klamm143

DANG BRUCE.......just the thought of you playing dress up for a photo shoot makes me wanna' drink...even more than usual!!!!! I think we should pay him (NOT) to take you up on the offer...!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Brlesq

Quoteklamm143 - 9/3/2020  8:43 PM

DANG BRUCE.......just the thought of you playing dress up for a photo shoot makes me wanna' drink...even more than usual!!!!! I think we should pay him (NOT) to take you up on the offer...!!!!

Well I can't argue with that!  Send me a nice 5'er and you won't have to see more pics like this (masonmiles 43 at TDS Photography takes great photos, don't ya' think?)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

headfirst

Why oh why did I click and scroll...  :blech:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 9/4/2020  7:18 PM

Why oh why did I click and scroll...  :blech:

I'm not picky.  That 5'er can come from anyone  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.