Xiphos Cigars for Troops (No Shipping) And Geeks Too (Free Shipping)

Started by Vroomp, 09/01/2020 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I will offer Xiphos Cigars in Any Size except Gordos (they're all gone) for the extra special price of $20/can. Small panatellas are not included in this offer~! You'll get credit for troop support and have no shipping charges as I will meet with Nate to drop off.

This will be PP Friends and Family ONLY~! This offer is open to our Canadian brothers as well~! This sale ends Sept 30~!

I will also be offering the remaining Xiphos Cigars (for any Geeks that want them) I have left in stock at $3/stick* shipped in CONUS only. Cigars will ship in five finger bags unless you are willing to pay for any extra postage the cans create if you're just dying to have one or two. Please let me know if you just have to have the cans. Sale ends in November or when I run out of stock, whichever happens first.

(multiple cans don't fit many standard flat rate box sizes)

As a result of the current Virus dilemma and being unable to visit many shops further away from home I have ceased business and closed up shop this year before I incurred additional fees for import & business licensing/tobacco taxes/corporate entity renewals/office rent/ and other sundry expenses saving me a lot of money (not to mention headaches). We had a fun five years selling cigars and meeting lots of folks, but this wasn't turning out to be the retirement job I had hoped. It was too much like work~!

* Small Panatellas will be $30/ can of 15 without the can that is...... :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

Sorry to hear you're shutting it down Brad, you made very good cigars and that is something to be proud of for sure.

Definitely will hit you up in the next couple weeks.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

Wow, going to miss being able to pull a Xyphos from the humi. Guess I better start rationing.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Sorry to see this, Brad.  I smoked one of your cigars the other day and it was great.  But if retirement was starting to feel like work, then you've made the right decision.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

Thanks Guys~! 

I was hoping this could become a steady source of income away from my building maintenance company, but alas, it is just too much work and way too much travel. Instead, I have decided to hand down the maintenance company to one of my daughters to control when I do retire in a few years (I'm not quite ready yet and only 62) since it generates a substantial income with little effort on her part.

I am hoping I can cut myself in for a small monthly stipend to add to my SS (if that still even exists in a few years) and we have saved enough to survive comfortably.

For you younger fellas out there, I cannot stress how important it is to save, save, save~! Old age sneaks up on you faster than you think~! Don't count on Social Security to save your azzes~!

As far as sales go, I can satisfy probably all requests for troops and personal use since I saved a couple thousand cigars for myself of Xiphos stock and I still have my personal collection which is around 3000 cigars to last me until my demise.

The only Xiphos Cigars in short supply are the Short Panatellas since they have always been our best sellers......

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

klamm143

SORRY to hear all this Brad - but totally understand your decision. You had a good flavorful stick(s) and they will be missed. Luckily I still have about 4 cans in stock - now they will be retired for a few years to be enjoyed "down the road". Stay safe Brother.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

tfkirk

Kirk

tfkirk

Anyone hear from Brad??? Is he still hear, Pm'ed him and no response. Pm me if you have a phone number for him.
Kirk

Brlesq

Quotetfkirk - 9/8/2020  10:43 PM

Anyone hear from Brad??? Is he still hear, Pm'ed him and no response. Pm me if you have a phone number for him.

He'll be back.  Only checks in every few days
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

tfkirk

QuoteBrlesq - 9/8/2020  10:55 PM

Thanks Bruce, just wondering if the hurricane hit him. I hit him up with a couple of PM's and he didn't respond. More concerned than anything during his issues.

Kirk
Kirk

Brlesq

Quotetfkirk - 9/9/2020  12:48 PM

Thanks Bruce, just wondering if the hurricane hit him. I hit him up with a couple of PM's and he didn't respond. More concerned than anything during his issues.

Kirk

A hurricane hit Atlanta???  I didn't hear anything about that, I thought it was the Gulf Coast/Texas

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nwb

Chief of Shaft

McBryde

I sent him a paypal payment, and a message as well. He'll check in here shortly I figure.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Vroomp

Sorry for the delay fellas, had to leave town briefly and I hate responding on my phone~!

To those that are paid already I will ship this weekend if you have specified your cigars. If you want me to pick for you, then you get whatever I have the most of, but I'll make it a variety. For the troops I am also sending whatever I have more of unless you specify a particular cigar.

And thanks for your support for me and the troops as well~~!

Vroomp

Troop's cigars are accumulating until I get with Nathan sometime in October so there's still time folks~!

All orders that have been paid for personal use have shipped ~!

tfkirk

Eagle landed in Pa. They look:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71NCEeOfRNL.jpg

PS: Been a member over 3 years and still can't post pictures, and my wife is starting to pack my packages up. Just to old for technology. And no wise remarks from my left coast brother (headfirst).
Kirk

tfkirk

QuoteBrlesq - 9/9/2020  1:25 PM

Quotetfkirk - 9/9/2020  12:48 PM

Kirk

A hurricane hit Atlanta???  I didn't hear anything about that, I thought it was the Gulf Coast/Texas

Go ahead pick on the old guy, (check the cigars for troops thread about age)

Bruce I was going back and forth with Brian in Buda TX at the same time. But Sally may be giving some rain there in the next couple of days. So my thoughts go out to Nathan this time. I think I got it right this time LOL
Kirk

Vroomp

I hope I have taken care of all orders so far~!  I had a few back and forth conversations and some messages got dropped outta sight so I hope I haven't missed anyone. If you sent money, your cigars have been shipped (or received already) or are awaiting my meet up with Nathan in October for the troop handoff.  I think I gave everyone feedback, but if I missed ya just let me know~!

Vroomp

I have everyone's cigars ready to hand of to Nathan, but I am going out of town for a bit. (Tired of looking at the back yard for 10 months)

I will meet with him after the 25th and I will be unavailable until then for any further orders.  Thanks~!

LarryPM

Hey, Brad-

Looking through your humidor, I didn't see any Xiphos listed.  Two things, are any of the X's still available and are you looking to sell any of the stock in you humi.? I'm looking for corona-sized sticks and I see some on your list.  Thanks, Larry, Liverpool, NY

Brlesq

Quotestevenmark - 12/26/2021  10:30 AM

Hello Friends, I want to know if are air purifiers helpful in removing cigar/cigarette smoke?
some websites (https://airpurifiersportal.com/best-air-purifier-for-cigarette-smoke-smell/) on the internet claim that the air purifier is a great addition to our rooms for removing this unpleasant smell

:spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteBrlesq - 12/26/2021  1:13 PM

Quotestevenmark - 12/26/2021  10:30 AM

Hello Friends, I want to know if are air purifiers helpful in removing cigar/cigarette smoke?
some websites (https://airpurifiersportal.com/best-air-purifier-for-cigarette-smoke-smell/) on the internet claim that the air purifier is a great addition to our rooms for removing this unpleasant smell

:spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:

Who says cigar smoke is "unpleasant" :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.