Any Torano Exodus Fans? 10 Robustos for $14.95

Started by junglepete, 09/07/2020 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Thanks, Pete, as mentioned in my review from a few days back, it certainly is a nice stick, at least in my opinion.  And this is a very nice deal.  Anyone got any tips on how to get free shipping on this short of signing up for JR plus?
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

junglepete

Tough to get free shipping from JR's in general, unless you have the $69 yearly membership. I always search for something small in the off chance it comes with free shipping to throw in the cart, but that's rare too. The EP Carrillo 10pks ($16.95) came with free shipping two weeks ago. I check the free shipping category once a week and sometimes find a bit of luck. If it's a decent stick that I know I like and it's for a really good price, then I buy 20 of them and don't mind throwing in the $8.00 for shipping on sticks that are under $2. Of course, I smoke 2-3 sticks a day, so I need to keep a good inventory for everyday sticks. I'm tempted to grab some of those Toranos even though I was not a fan years ago. My tastes change yearly so you never know  :shades:

Well, based on your review, as well as the labeling being the old style and they may be well aged, I just grabbed a 10pk  :confused:

Oops,  I just noticed your review was for the BP version. Oh well, the reviews for the round Robustos that we have here look promising and now I will just spin the wheel for a decent draw because Torano sticks in my past tend to be too tightly wound.   :-0
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

I pulled the trigger, too.  I checked the "free shipping" offerings, but didn't see anything I wanted, then checked the other deals and found a five pack of the AJ Witchdoktor gordos for $11.70.  Been wanting to try those, so threw that in as well.  No free shipping to be had, but like you, I don't mind paying it if I can find enough to make it worth it.  Thanks for the tip on these...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Murphy223

Haven''t had so I'll bite.. Thanks for sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.