Broadleaf beauties

Started by amigodecigars, 10/07/2020 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

I love Broadleaf tobacco but it is not available in Costa Rica so I ordered 12 on Cigar.com in March but because of the Covid airline/border shutdowns my son could not bring them to me until yesterday.  Total cost shipped to my son in Orlando: $60.                                                                                                                                              

Broadleaf Beauties Collection contains:

3 x Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5”x50)

3 x Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (5.0”x55)

3 x Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 (5.5”x54)

3 x Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro (6.0”x50)

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

nickthafish

Glad you were able to get those! Enjoy em and hopefully you are able to restock easier in the future. What do you think about Mexican San Andres?

amigodecigars

I have not tried Mexican San Andrea tobacco.  But I am looking forward to smoking it in the Diesel and Cohiba black.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

nickthafish

Quoteamigodecigars - 10/8/2020  9:29 AM  I have not tried Mexican San Andrea tobacco.  But I am looking forward to smoking it in the Diesel and Cohiba black.

The San Andres binder with broadleaf wrapper sounds great, I may have to give that Diesel a try myself!

amigodecigars

DIESEL:  a lovely San Andres binder and a bold mix of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers. Think we're done? Oh, hardly. Flavorful, feisty, and expertly crafted, this premium handmade will take you on a journey through notes of leather, coffee, cocoa, and spice, all complemented by a slightly sweet, slightly peppery taste. It's rich. It's satisfying. It's the one you've been waiting for. Nicaragua   A.J. Fernandez and Company.

tvolball

Broadleaf is by far my favorite wrapper. I have only had 1 cigar I can think of that was Broadleaf that I thought was crap.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

amigodecigars

So far I have enjoyed the Diesel much more than the Cohiba Black............next up, the Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.