Kill the Rona Pass of 2021

Started by 05Venturer, 12/23/2020 06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Kill the Rona Pass of 2021'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

OK folks maybe a Pass is what we need to kick off 2021 and smoke out this damn Rona Crap. I will plan to start this pass out mid to late January so maybe the USPS can get their act together and get back on track so we don't over age our cigars in this pass. You know the rules (if not give them a read in the pass info). I will start working on a seed list shortly.
Come one Come most if you are interested toss up a post (and hit the request button).  :singing:
-----
Kent
Guru of Cynicism & Cigars
"There are good ships, and there are wood ships, ships that sail the sea, but the best ships are friendships, and may they always be."

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Put me in Kent,haven't been in a pass in awhile.I will go first or last and send my puts to you if you will have me

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 12/23/2020  9:07 AM

Put me in Kent,haven't been in a pass in awhile.I will go first or last and send my puts to you if you will have me

Absolutely Brother. Hit the request button :dancing:

Hope You and the fam are doing well.

Merry Christmas
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nickthafish

I'm always down for a pass!

DRuff

rstrawsb

Sounds like a great way to kill the rona!  I'm in if you'll have me. Request Sent!  :dancing:
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

:bump:  :bump:

I am gonna start getting the seed list started shortly and plan to get this kicked off after all the Secret Santa gifts have landed.
Make sure you click on the "Request to Join" button if you want in on this pass.
Kent

Beegerply

I jump in on this one request sent.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

05Venturer

Gonna give this another week for sign ups as I get the cigars together and posted.
Shooting to fire it off last week of January. We have 10 + me thus far
Kent

05Venturer

Got a few seed cigars listed. Gonna try to get this up and running next week.
Kent

appollo

I see some sticks there that I would like to try Kent,I;ll get a list of my puts and takes and get it off to you.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 1/19/2021  9:42 AM

I see some sticks there that I would like to try Kent,I;ll get a list of my puts and takes and get it off to you.

Sounds good brother, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go first or last but don't have to now. LOL.  I guess we are going.
If you want in request soon as I am gonna close this soon to new members.
Kent

appollo

Kent I transitioned to you I will get the sticks together and get them out to you tomorrow .Any problems let me know.Thanks for letting me play.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 1/20/2021  2:17 PM

Kent I transitioned to you I will get the sticks together and get them out to you tomorrow .Any problems let me know.Thanks for letting me play.
Looks great brother, thanks for playing. You are always welcome in any of my passes my friend  :thumbsup:
Kent

05Venturer

Looks like appollo's puts should arrive before end of the month. When they get here I will add a few more seeds and get this moving along.

Brian (ninfiction) you want to meet up or shall I ship?
Kent

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 1/26/2021  6:34 AM

Brian (ninfiction) you want to meet up or shall I ship?

I'm down for either!

05Venturer

So Brian and I are gonna meet up for a cigar tomorrow and I'll hand off the pass to get this rolling stateside
Kent

ninfiction

P&Ts done. Will send it off to Todd tomorrow and update tracking/transition etc.

Thanks for including me!

ninfiction

Transitioned, should arrive in 2-3 days if the PO has the s**t together.

tuck0411

Box has arrived.  My P/T's are posted.  If no one has a problem with them I'll get the box back out on Friday.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

05Venturer

Quotetuck0411 - 2/10/2021  10:27 PM

Box has arrived.  My P/T's are posted.  If no one has a problem with them I'll get the box back out on Friday.

Looks good Tuck, thanks for playing
Kent

ninfiction

rstrawsb

oh boy I see something I like it that box already. Looks like this is shaping up nicely.  

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.