2021 Birthday Bomb Pass

Started by headfirst, 12/28/2020 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Welcome to the sixth annual Birthday Bomb Exchange! This will be a year long exchange to give all you generous geeks another excuse to nail another geek with a killer bomb for their birthday.

Who can participate:

If your name is here you're invited to the year long birthday party, if not, enjoy the show and there's always next year.

05Venturer
Adwinistrator
appollo
arrow34
bstessl
Cfickter
jharrisx5
Kid Montana
klamm143
Murphy223
nickthafish
ninfiction
nirab
nwb
Otter
Silverstix
StogieDad
tuck0411

What needs to be in the bomb:

Cigars of course! The bomb should have a minimum total value of $25 as customarily determined around these parts (CI box prices, etc), should contain at least 2 cigars, and each cigar should have at least a 3.5 star rating (so no pineapple white owls...unless it's a gag that is thrown in over and above the $25 bomb). There's no minimum or maximum value on each cigar, just make sure they're not dog rockets. There are no upper limits on the bomb value or size, spank that birthday boy as hard as you want!  If you want to include something other than cigars in your bomb you're welcome to do so, just please meet the $25 value in cigars first and foremost.

When will it start:

January 1, 2021

When will it end:

December 31, 2021

Anything Else?:

Yes. Please make sure to leave feedback for your birthday bomber and please make sure to post a picture of your opened gift on this thread so all of us sitting at the birthday party table can be wondering why it can't be OUR birthday.  If you need any help with embedding a picture in the thread let me know.

Also, on the subject of feedback, if you fail to bomb your target (I'm not talking about being a little late, I'm talking not sending it at all/ignoring communication type of behavior), you will receive negative feedback from me...and I will keep notes so that flakes don't make it into future birthday bomb passes.  I will generally remind everyone a few weeks ahead of time that their target is coming up.

With all that said, have fun everyone!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Well, well, well Looks like I am the first bomb to post, even though I know mine isn't the first birthday of the month But NWB worried with the recent shipping record of our USPS friends (and rightfully so) sent it early
Great selection and looking forward to smoking thru them

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Great looking selection. :thumbsup:

nirab

Well, that was fast!! Great looking selections!! :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jharrisx5

Can a Smurf still get in on this?
Puff Puff Give....

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

My favorite "minion", Chuck, hit me with a wonderful bday bomb! I lost the battle for these during the TFT fundraiser, but now, I have won the war!! Thanks brother!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

Well played Chuck!  Happy birthday Brian!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

appollo

Well done Chuck.Have a great day Brian.

Silverstix

WOW 2 killer bombs so far! Nice!!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

:bump:

I heard there was a mushroom cloud sighting somewhere...
-Charles Spurgeon

tuck0411

Steve, aka Murphy223, hit me with a very nice bomb today that included a sampler bottle of Old Forester, which i have not tried before, but I am a fan of Kentucky bourbon so it will wet the whistle nicely.  Thanks, Steve, I'll be looking forward to smoking these sticks with reckless abandon...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

appollo

Well done Steve,Have a great day Todd  :happybday:  :party:

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Silverstix

Got a really nice cigar bomb in the mail yesterday from Arrow34 (Ed).  I will post pictures later, but just wanted to give him props and say thank you very much for your generosity Ed.  The cigar stand is really cool too!!

arrow34

QuoteSilverstix - 1/20/2021  1:31 PM

Got a really nice cigar bomb in the mail yesterday from Arrow34 (Ed).  I will post pictures later, but just wanted to give him props and say thank you very much for your generosity Ed.  The cigar stand is really cool too!!

Happy bday! I am just glad it made it in time!  Enjoy the sticks

headfirst

Can't wait to see the pics!   :bigthumbs:
-Charles Spurgeon

Silverstix

appollo

Well done Ed.Have a great day Tom. :happybday:  :party:

headfirst

Interesting stand, almost looks like a chess piece.  Nice work Ed!
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

:bump: another one bites the dust, post up the damage!
-Charles Spurgeon

Kid Montana

So, my birthday was this last weekend and I cut loose, drank, smoked cigars.  I'm on a work assignment in Naval Station Guantanamo Bay Cuba so my fiancee' had to check mail for me and lo and behold, I was bombed by none other than Tucko411!  Thank you for some tasty, tasty sticks that I'm looking forward to enjoying on a warm Arizona spring evening.  

I'd rather have a cigar...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.