St. Baldrick's Winner!

Started by bstessl, 02/25/2021 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Hey everyone, it's that time a year again!  If you don't know yet, I raise money every year for St. Baldrick's to help find cures for childhood cancer.  If you would like to be a part of that AND have a chance at a little prize, please donate if you can.  EVERY DONATING GEEK GETS AN ENTRY (1 per geek, you can't get 100 entries for donating $1 100 times).  I'm shaving my head on March 13th there will be pictures.  Also, normally I have the highest donation pick the color of my hair 2 weeks prior to the event, but this year is different, there is no (St. Baldrick's) event because of Covid.  I asked Riste (JSK Cigars) to shave my head this year and I told him he could pick the color.  Last year my event was cancelled the day before it happened, which happened to be Ristefari, and Riste asked if they could shave my head there... That lead to an extra $1900+ raised in about an hour... so yeah, He has color rights this year.

RULES: If you have the means, please donate to the link provided below... that's it, its the only rule.

Prize: Will be your choice of 5 cigars (or more) or 5 beers (or more) or any combination of the 2.  It will be a random pick out of my humidor/fridge, but I promise you won't be disappointed.
 https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/2021Brian
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Donation done brother
Thanks for doing this again
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Thank you! So far I've got CFickter and 05Venturer in.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Murphy223

I'm in - Good Luck
- Steve

SenorPablo

Donation sent Brian!  Good luck!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bstessl

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

DRuff

bstessl

Get em in guys, one week left for the contest!

Cfickter

Let's go gentlemen. Help Brian get over the top
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 3/6/2021  10:46 PM

At $1500 so far!

Awesome!! Well done so far bud! :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

We're at $1,754 so far, keep it coming! If there's one thing I've gotten good at the past decade, it's making myself look ridiculous! 

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 3/8/2021  3:43 PM

We're at $1,754 so far, keep it coming! If there's one thing I've gotten good at the past decade, it's making myself look ridiculous! 
Its almost like you don't even have to try LMAO  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   J/K brother, well done
Kent

bstessl

Quote05Venturer - 3/9/2021  5:41 AM  
Quotebstessl - 3/8/2021  3:43 PM  We're at $1,754 so far, keep it coming! If there's one thing I've gotten good at the past decade, it's making myself look ridiculous! 
Its almost like you don't even have to try LMAO  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   J/K brother, well done

I'm a natural, what can I say!

headfirst

The braided beard convinced me lol, I'm in...I see you're over $2,000 now, way to go!   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bstessl

Sitting at $2,184 right now, raised the goal to 3k!!

bstessl

Here's the list that I have.  CFicter, 05Venturer, Beware Da Penguin. Nirab, Senjor Pablo, Kid Montana, Druf, Arrow34, Ninfiction, RDF, McBryde, Headfirst, Murphy If I missed someone, let me know!

Murphy223

bstessl

QuoteMurphy223 - 3/13/2021  10:16 AM  Missed me

Sorry, I added you now.

bstessl

So, The final tally after Ristefari looks like $4,872 raised for childhood cancer research!  Thanks to all who donated, and if you did, check the list above top make sure I didn't miss you for the contest.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.