Ordinary Average Guy PIF Resurrection 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 03/04/2021 06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Since Burn Ward (Jared) brought up the PIF's being stalled. :biggrin:   Let's get this rolling on out of 2020 into 2021.

link to previous thread>>>  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=53677.0

Looks like apollo needs to set up a list or maybe someone should just grab it and shoot out a mystery.
Hey that's a great idea.

I got this, I will get something out to the GWN within a week.  :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BewareDaPenguin

Nice :thumbsup: way to go we got them all rolling again, cool :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

Will be watching looking for an opportunity to jump in
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Stephen the OAG PIF is on the way to the GWN

CJ185824825US
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 3/12/2021  4:36 PM

Stephen the OAG PIF is on the way to the GWN .Thanks Kent will keep an eye out for it in a week or so.

CJ185824825US
:-)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 3/12/2021  2:44 PM

Stephen the OAG PIF is on the way to the GWN .Thanks Kent will keep an eye out for it in a week or so.

CJ185824825US

Getting Closer

March 18, 2021, 6:07 pm
Processed through Facility
MONTREAL, CANADA
Your item was processed through a facility in MONTREAL, CANADA on March 18, 2021 at 6:07 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Kent

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 3/19/2021  10:45 AM

Quoteappollo - 3/12/2021  2:44 PM

CJ185824825US

Getting Closer

March 18, 2021, 6:07 pm
Processed through Facility
MONTREAL, CANADA
Your item was processed through a facility in MONTREAL, CANADA on March 18, 2021 at 6:07 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Usually after this I see it in 3 or 4 days

appollo

Recieved my pkg.from Kent today .Awesome set of sticks.Thanks Brother will post a picture in next couple days.Post up a list.

05Venturer

Glad you liked them Stephen, enjoy.

My wish list is pretty accurate, other than that I am a huge Crowned Heads fan and anything on the medium plus side.
Habano and Sungrown are right up towards the top of my list as well.
Kent

bstessl

If nobody picks this up by Saturday, I'll take it, to but I'd rather see someone else get in the action.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 3/29/2021  9:26 PM

I guess this is mine.

Thanks brother
Kent

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 3/29/2021  9:26 PM

I guess this is mine.

:?:   :lmao:
Kent

bstessl

Holy crap.... my bad, I'll get it out this weekend.

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 4/16/2021  5:54 PM

Holy crap.... my bad, I'll get it out this weekend.

Lies all lies I tell ya LMAO  :?:    J/K brother
Kent

bstessl

OK, I'm horrible.  I forgot about it again, sorry life has been pretty busy.  No excuse to pick something up and not follow through in a timely fashion, I'm sorry!  Going out today though!

bstessl

Finally, my apologies to everyone waiting on this. 9505510433971130589165

Vroomp

We're really gonna need to see some pics on this one.  Ya know, to be sure........... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bstessl

05Venturer

So Stessl knocked it out of the park on this one. Well worth the wait. Thanks brother.
Someone bust up his mailbox good.
Kent

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

C'mon Geeks, somebody pick this up.
Don't want these PIF's to stall out again   :whistle:
Kent

bstessl

How about this...  Since I stalled this with my impeccable memory, I will pass my turn to CFickter since he was looking to get in on this.  

Somebody hit Chuck good for me!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.