Started by MurphMan7700, 04/10/2021 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MurphMan7700

Hello everyone, new member here. Have enjoyed cigars for about 6 years. Prefer bolder and fuller cigars, but an occasional mild Connecticut is enjoyable as well. Looking to pick up some new ideas on cigars and learn a few things as well.

bstessl

Welcome!  Plenty of knowledge and reviews here to give you a few ideas!  The community here is pretty great, hope you enjoy!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

Welcome aboard!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Welcome to Cigar Geeks!
 :welcome:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Otter

Welcome to the group!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Vroomp

:Welcome: to the site~!   :Smoker:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

rstrawsb

Welcome to our new Brother of the leaf.
Glad that you are here.
-Ron
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

MurphMan7700

Thank you everyone glad to be here.

appollo

Welcome to the site.Great bunch here. :thumbsup:

Beegerply

Welcome to CG enjoy the site  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

Welcome from beeuudaful, Buda, Texas!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

junglepete

Welcome to the site. Emjoy!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Welcome to the Group Steve :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

yborbornnraised

:welcome: From another site newbie!
"If you can't send money, send tobacco." GW.

ninfiction

Welcome to the group!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

amigodecigars

Welcome aboard Steve....from Costa Rica
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Adamastor

Hi there friends

While I am new to your community, I have been a cigar smoker for most of my life. Smoked my first cigar in 1982. I recall the cigar that made me a devotee to the art was a Don Diego, forget the specifics.
I currently reside in Australia whose Draconian tobacco laws have made regular cigar smoking very difficult for me. Import taxes have placed the cigar out of reach of the average person. I built up a fair collection over the years with some of my favourites being: Monte Cristo, Partegas, My Father and of course my favourite, Cohiba.

I'm here to learn more about cigars because the more I learn, the less I seem to know.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

Mike

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.