Illusione Rothschilde Maduro

Started by junglepete, 04/14/2021 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Pack 10 CIGARS $45.00 Buy 30 and the price comes down to $37.50 For 10 (Free Shipping)
Size: (4.5" x 50)
Strength: Medium-Full
Shape: Robusto
Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper:San Andres Maduro
Filler: Nicaraguan

I noticed this cigar had a lot of very good reviews here at CG

Buy 30 and the price is $37.50 for 10 (Free Shipping)

https://www.cigarpage.com/best-of-boutiques.html?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CP-K1-20210413Tu2-bonus-buy-more-save-more-tens-boutiques%20%28Rb5zJs%29&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIk13RXhIUCIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwZXRlcmtvem9AaG90bWFpbC5jb20ifQ%3D%3D
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Just saw those myself, some other pretty decent sticks in there as well
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Smoked a few of those and they are a nice stick.I thought about it but don't need that many.

BewareDaPenguin

Amazing stick, good price point, haven't bought any in a while but I remember getting cabs of 50 for about $3/ stick so that's still a really good deal :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

junglepete

Nice find Dave, only .45 cents more per stick, and as you mentioned, no need to grab 30 of them. I think I'd prefer the Maduro version more than the Connie, but hitting this one up would give me the chance to try both side to side as the fiver supplies 3 Maduro and 2 Connie's.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

Probably one of the best value cigars out there.  If I didn't already have a bunch, I'd bite on this deal.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.