Id like to come back and hang out if yall will allow it.

Started by kxthor911, 04/16/2021 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Ok guys, i have thought about this for a little while now. We are building a new home so i will have a place to enjoy cigars again. Most of my sticks have just sat for the last 5 years or so. Will you have me back?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

gitfiddl

Welcome back!  Lord knows I've gone and come back once or twice...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

rstrawsb

Welcome back, my friend
To the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

The Burn Ward

Kid Montana

Hey, good to see you back, Nick.  You did get some bad feedback when you left, so that may hamper your ability to buy/sell/trade/participate in contests and passes.  Otherwise, hang out and share whats new and good.

I'd rather have a cigar...

appollo

nkowal

Welcome back! I went through the same thing with everything being super busy and just making sure I was keeping stuff in good condition.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Adwinistrator

Welcome back!   :-)

Did you end up being able to keep your humidors stable while not smoking?  The one time I stepped away for a few years, I only had a handful of cigars, but I let that humidor dry out a few times due to negligence.

nickthafish

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.