Today’s Smoke May 2021

Started by benchjockey, 05/01/2021 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Plasencia Reserva Original Cortez 
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

MrMoke

This morning a Bock y Ca Edicion de Oro Robusto.

It was pissing down with rain here so I picked an el cheapo in case I wanted to throw it and run in to the dry.

Wasn't quite the dog rocket I thought it might be at $1 a stick but wasn't anything exceptional .... you get what you pay for!

I don't think aging it for 4048 days made any difference either!
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

gitfiddl

An El Primer Mundo Epifania Toro while I putter around watching old war movies.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

Curivari Buenaventura BV 554

gitfiddl

MrMoke

This evening's :- J. Fuego Casa Fuego Robusto
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

headfirst

BWS Boondock Saint Corona Larga, nice smoke.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tfkirk

Finally getting back to some normality after a rough 18 months.

At a Kentucky Derby party Saturday had the pleasure of smoking 3 cigars out of a cigar of the month club:

E.P. Carrillo Inch Colorado No. 62 (Mild smoked, an early morning coffee type. Not a big fan of this size, but surprisingly burned well with some good complexity)
Bandolero Traviesos Torpedo 5 x 50 (1st time smoking this brand, won't be the last. Awesome smoking experience)
CAO Arcana Mortal Coil Toro 6 1/8 x 50 (Very good cigar. 2nd one of these I smoked and enjoyed both of them, I do believe they're a limited production. Lots of tar flowing through this baby.)

A shout out to Headfirst, package received I may smoke one today. Gary is the best. Thanks again my brother from the left coast.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

benchjockey

LADC Mi Amor Reserva Romantico

gitfiddl

Cuban Aristocrat (Indian Head Cigars) Connecticut Toro

MrMoke

Breakfast smoke this morning :- Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure

Otter

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Serie V Melanio Figurado
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

benchjockey

Plasencia Alma Del Campo Sendero. Very tasty.

MrMoke

For lunch a Diesel Unlimited d.7 Maduro.

gitfiddl

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Todos Las Dias Robusto.  I really like Saka's stuff!

Murphy223

Aganorsa Leaf signature series

Murphy223

Aganorsa Leaf signature series

gitfiddl

Alec Bradley Mundial Punta Lanza 5

MrMoke

Last cigar of the day, sigh.

Sol Cubano (Oliva) Cuban Cabinet Robusto

ntanner

Small Batch limited edition Whipped cream.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

benchjockey

AJ Fernandez Shadow King Churchill

MrMoke

La Riqueza No. 3 Corona Gorda (box press)

gitfiddl

A 10 year old
Dominican Estates Robusto Natural

gitfiddl

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto 1979

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.