"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Get your cigars through texting

Started by cedar, 05/28/2021 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedar

Hi all - there is a new site you can sign up once with and after that you get text messages with cigar launches or deals - you just reply with how many you want and they are shipped to your door - if you'd like to check it out or sign up, go to cigartextclub.com - thanks!

andy

Brlesq

Quotecedar - 5/28/2021  5:46 PM

Hi all - there is a new site you can sign up once with and after that you get text messages with cigar launches or deals - you just reply with how many you want and they are shipped to your door - if you'd like to check it out or sign up, go to cigartextclub.com - thanks!

andy

Interesting concept.  I take it that you are the owner of a shop. Why don't you introduce yourself and give us a little more info about you and your business so that folks don't mistake this post for SPAM.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Murphy223

QuoteBrlesq - 5/28/2021  6:51 PM Interesting concept.  I take it that you are the owner of a shop. Why don't you introduce yourself and give us a little more info about you and your business so that folks don't mistake this post for SPAM.  

THIS^^^^

Otherwise seems very spammy ??

bstessl

Looks like he's from Cedar Room.  It would definitely be a lot more respectable to come in nd tell us about yourself/your business instead of just dropping a sales pitch.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

MrMoke

Has anyone tried signing up for this yet?  I'm curious!
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

MrMoke

I just signed up, I'll let y'all know what the deal is.
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

MrMoke

So .... Almost immediately after signing up, getting the confirmation text and confirmation my D.O.B. I got the 1st offer, oh and BTW the first txt indicated  around 4 texts / month.

So, the first deal is a 5 pack of Davidoff Zino Platinum Exclusive Series for $60 inc. 2 day shipping.  Not sure if I am going to bite on that one, I'll think about it.

MrMoke

Just got my 2nd txt offer :- Lost & Found Plume + Instant Classic 10-pack (I assume 5 of each)  $174.99 inc. shipping.

Seems a tad overpriced.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.