Get your cigars through texting

Started by cedar, 05/28/2021 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedar

Hi all - there is a new site you can sign up once with and after that you get text messages with cigar launches or deals - you just reply with how many you want and they are shipped to your door - if you'd like to check it out or sign up, go to cigartextclub.com - thanks!

andy

Brlesq

Quotecedar - 5/28/2021  5:46 PM

Hi all - there is a new site you can sign up once with and after that you get text messages with cigar launches or deals - you just reply with how many you want and they are shipped to your door - if you'd like to check it out or sign up, go to cigartextclub.com - thanks!

andy

Interesting concept.  I take it that you are the owner of a shop. Why don't you introduce yourself and give us a little more info about you and your business so that folks don't mistake this post for SPAM.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Murphy223

QuoteBrlesq - 5/28/2021  6:51 PM Interesting concept.  I take it that you are the owner of a shop. Why don't you introduce yourself and give us a little more info about you and your business so that folks don't mistake this post for SPAM.  

THIS^^^^

Otherwise seems very spammy ??

bstessl

Looks like he's from Cedar Room.  It would definitely be a lot more respectable to come in nd tell us about yourself/your business instead of just dropping a sales pitch.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

MrMoke

Has anyone tried signing up for this yet?  I'm curious!
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

MrMoke

I just signed up, I'll let y'all know what the deal is.
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

MrMoke

So .... Almost immediately after signing up, getting the confirmation text and confirmation my D.O.B. I got the 1st offer, oh and BTW the first txt indicated  around 4 texts / month.

So, the first deal is a 5 pack of Davidoff Zino Platinum Exclusive Series for $60 inc. 2 day shipping.  Not sure if I am going to bite on that one, I'll think about it.

MrMoke

Just got my 2nd txt offer :- Lost & Found Plume + Instant Classic 10-pack (I assume 5 of each)  $174.99 inc. shipping.

Seems a tad overpriced.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.